An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Sign Cd (the Apologist)

Pope St Clement 1

Pope St Clement 1

Does anyone know where I can order copies of The Sign CD by The Apologist?

I've tried his old website address and that leads me to the Miles Jesu website. I can't seem to find it on that site.

I bought my copy through a link from his website, and I think it was a link to the Miles Jesu bookstore (but it looked different then). I have a vague idea he may be a monk in some order related to Miles Jesu. You could try calling them on 1-800-654-7944 and asking about it. The CD is well worth a bit of effort, because CIA Shock Troops and 53 Beads on a String are just amesome.

Hey, what ever happened to The Apologist anyway? I haven't been paying attention to the Catholic music scene lately, so if anyone can either point me to a thread or give me the lowdown on what's up, that'd be amesome.

Hey, what ever happened to The Apologist anyway?  I haven't been paying attention to the Catholic music scene lately, so if anyone can either point me to a thread or give me the lowdown on what's up, that'd be amesome.

His songs are SO amesome. B) B) B)

I wonder what's up with him. :(

Pope St Clement 1

I bought my copy through a link from his website, and I think it was a link to the Miles Jesu bookstore (but it looked different then). I have a vague idea he may be a monk in some order related to Miles Jesu. You could try calling them on 1-800-654-7944 and asking about it. The CD is well worth a bit of effort, because CIA Shock Troops and 53 Beads on a String are just amesome.

Thanks _bc, I've just rung them and ordered 4 copies. God bless you. I've heard a couple of the songs and I too think they're amesome.

littleflower+JMJ

i love that song too!

53 beads on a string rules!!

that was the FIRST EVER CATHOLIC HIP-HOP SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!

and thats how i found phatmass too!!

:lol::lol: :D

53 beads on a string rules!!

that was the FIRST EVER CATHOLIC HIP-HOP SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!

and thats how i found phatmass too!!

hey me too! i did a search for Catholic hip-hop on google

Seatbelt Blue

I despise Rap, and I live EVERYTHING I've heard the Apologist do - Ad Majoram Dei Gloriam, 53 Beads, and CIA Shock Troops (which is a masterpiece).