Pope St Clement 1 Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 Does anyone know where I can order copies of The Sign CD by The Apologist? I've tried his old website address and that leads me to the Miles Jesu website. I can't seem to find it on that site.
_bc Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 I bought my copy through a link from his website, and I think it was a link to the Miles Jesu bookstore (but it looked different then). I have a vague idea he may be a monk in some order related to Miles Jesu. You could try calling them on 1-800-654-7944 and asking about it. The CD is well worth a bit of effort, because CIA Shock Troops and 53 Beads on a String are just amesome.
VanHooty Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 Hey, what ever happened to The Apologist anyway? I haven't been paying attention to the Catholic music scene lately, so if anyone can either point me to a thread or give me the lowdown on what's up, that'd be amesome.
VeraMaria Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 Hey, what ever happened to The Apologist anyway? I haven't been paying attention to the Catholic music scene lately, so if anyone can either point me to a thread or give me the lowdown on what's up, that'd be amesome. His songs are SO amesome. B) B) B) I wonder what's up with him. :(
Aloysius Posted November 16, 2003 Posted November 16, 2003 http://www.apostlemusic.com/jukebox/artist...p?Artist_ID=325 maaaybe u could reach him? B)
Pope St Clement 1 Posted November 18, 2003 Author Posted November 18, 2003 I bought my copy through a link from his website, and I think it was a link to the Miles Jesu bookstore (but it looked different then). I have a vague idea he may be a monk in some order related to Miles Jesu. You could try calling them on 1-800-654-7944 and asking about it. The CD is well worth a bit of effort, because CIA Shock Troops and 53 Beads on a String are just amesome. Thanks _bc, I've just rung them and ordered 4 copies. God bless you. I've heard a couple of the songs and I too think they're amesome.
Aloysius Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 i sooooooooooo hata get an apologist CD I LOVE 53 beads on a string & CIA Shock Troops.. B) B) :D
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 i love that song too! 53 beads on a string rules!! that was the FIRST EVER CATHOLIC HIP-HOP SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD!!! and thats how i found phatmass too!! :D
Seven77 Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 53 beads on a string rules!! that was the FIRST EVER CATHOLIC HIP-HOP SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD!!! and thats how i found phatmass too!! hey me too! i did a search for Catholic hip-hop on google
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 18, 2003 Posted November 18, 2003 i think its time for a thread about this!! LOL :lol:
God Conquers Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 I think we're on a thread about this, mwahaha
Seatbelt Blue Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 I despise Rap, and I live EVERYTHING I've heard the Apologist do - Ad Majoram Dei Gloriam, 53 Beads, and CIA Shock Troops (which is a masterpiece).
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 me too seatbelt blue!! i dont like rap at all. but CATHOLIC HIP-HOP i eat it up!! i LOVE IT!!!
Seatbelt Blue Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 Makes me wonder if I should fork over a little more of what little money I have (less than $100) and get massmatics.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 Makes me wonder if I should fork over a little more of what little money I have (less than $100) and get massmatics. maybe you should!! :P
Seatbelt Blue Posted November 19, 2003 Posted November 19, 2003 My will consents where my poverty objects.
_bc Posted November 20, 2003 Posted November 20, 2003 (edited) I've just rung them and ordered 4 copies. Did they tell you if he's stopped making music? Tell us everything they said! Edited November 20, 2003 by _bc
Pope St Clement 1 Posted November 21, 2003 Author Posted November 21, 2003 No, unfortunately they didn't tell me and I was too thick to think of asking. We just spoke about my order. I also LOVE 53 Beads On A String and CIA Shock Troops !!! CIA Shock Troops kind of feels like a victory song for the Church.
dUSt Posted November 21, 2003 Posted November 21, 2003 No, unfortunately they didn't tell me and I was too thick to think of asking. We just spoke about my order. I also LOVE 53 Beads On A String and CIA Shock Troops !!! CIA Shock Troops kind of feels like a victory song for the Church. Have you ordered the Massmatics CD yet? Also--I'm going to try my best to get The Apologist's CD available to purchase through phatmass.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now