Pope St Clement 1 Posted November 23, 2003 Author Posted November 23, 2003 Have you ordered the Massmatics CD yet? Sure have ! I've ordered a 6 pack. There's also a couple of copies that I pre-ordered. I'm going to give some to people I know plus send a couple to a youth group. I live in the south west of Western Australia so I'm hoping to spread, in my small way, an awareness of Catholic Hip Hop in this little part of the World dUSt, it would be amesome if The Sign CD could be brought through Phatmass. Keep trying. God bless ya.
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 24, 2003 Posted November 24, 2003 can anyone read german? my sister fuond a link with the song 53 beads. im jamming out to it now. B) http://www.teenertime.nl/muziek/apologist-...-rozenkrans.php i want to buy his cd soo much. :D and im going to asap.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now