An Old School Catholic Message Board

Don John of Austria

hyperdulia again

paradise is the one with the pseudo-biblical, pseudo-catholic theme going on right? everyone had biblical or just plain weird names?

Don John of Austria

I don't like her style, mainly thats it , but I also don't really care too much for the stories she chooses to tell, I find her-- well boring, boring story with a style I don't like just doesn't make me here biggest fan. I frankly think she is overrated. No offense to you I know plenty of people who do like her, I am just not one of them.

Edited by Don John of Austria

No offense taken.

I'm just a nosy-body and like to get other's opinions on things...thanks for indulging me.

I know some people who don't like her either...it all depends on individual tastes.

Hyper, yes that is the one with all the funny names

hyperdulia again

I read that with Oprah...*gets very embarassed and trys to change subject*

i like coagulated milk

Jake Huether

marielapin and Bull, I'm a mechanical engineer. Sweet. We have to start a club... like engineers for Christ. Or the Catholic engineer's league.

Where do ya'll work - and what are you currently working on.

I'm working on an infrared defense Satellite. It identifies and tracks incoming missiles.

Where did ya'll graduate from?

Not to get off the topic too much...

Are either of you planning on continuing your education? I'm at that point now. I'm considering getting my Masters. But I haven't got the difinative YES from God yet.

BullnaChinaShop

Jake,

Lauren and I both graduated from Auburn University in '02. That is where we met. We both work as civil servants for the Air Force at Eglin AFB in the FL panhandle.

Lauren works as a Test Engineer for A-10 developmental testing.

I work in Aerial targets, the drones they use validate air-to-air misiles. Back when I was in school I co-oped for a company in Huntsville and worked on missile defense.

I will begin working on my masters in AE in about a month. I have a sweet deal from the Air Force where they pay for my schooling and pay my salery while I am a full time student.

Thanks Az. Summer reading is when I can actually concentrate on something that's not too light because I don't have to worry about school. I can take my time with it. As soon as I can get to the library, I'm going to take it out and give it a shot.