An Old School Catholic Message Board

Creepy Aliens Cafe ~open 24-7!

littleflower+JMJ

what kind of music should the CA Cafe DJ and jukebox be playing?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dude chill out yeah
i am going to tell a storry :lol:
ok once apon a time there was a monkey named fink he had a lot of friends he liked to play ping pong with his tail and it was really funn i don't know why the monkey liked to play ping pong but he did so what ever the monkey was like i am going for a walk so the monkey when for a walk and while the monkey ate some food he licked the bottem of his foot it was dirty so he stopped licking it, he dicided to go to the store for some candy but all they had was cake so he danced with the cake it was fun for a while then it was borring so he ate some cats, they have strringy meat and some times don't tase very good but he only had 3 dollars of change so that was all he could buy. he had to get somthing to wash it all down so he bought a gallon of green apple juice he drank it all and was feeling sick so he when to the docter and was like my tummy hurts can you fix it the docter was like well only if you do a trick for me so the monkey did a bunch of tricks but the doctor gave him some pills. the monkey ate the pills and was like i feel funny and he started to expand the monkey got fatter and fatter he was filling up like a ballon the monkeys pants streched till they broke off his buttons when flying all over the place breaking all glass in sight the monkey finnaly stopped ;) :huh: :cool: :disguise: :blink: expanding and he lived the rest of his life as a bloated monkey
THE END

*lil girl 4 jesus*

[quote name='Smile_Jesus_loves_you' date='Sep 17 2005, 05:06 PM']What kind of story is that??

by the way i am soo in the club!! I'll bring cookies!
[right][snapback]727436[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
yaaaayy!! :yahoo: