An Old School Catholic Message Board

Creepy Aliens Cafe ~open 24-7!

littleflower+JMJ

what kind of music should the CA Cafe DJ and jukebox be playing?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

slow dancing...that was..umm...something new! lol it was by accident-we went up and the song just finished. lol we were stuck!

~Christie

*lil girl 4 jesus*

I HATE FLOOD CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg... my first dance was @ my school in 6th grade.... and the 1st guy I slow danced with... that was a disaster cause i ddin't kno what i was doing... but the 2nd guy that asked me was really nice... and he asked me out @ the end of the dance :D obviously I'm not in that relationship anymore... lol but it was cute. my 1st kiss was @ a dance too...

;) :hehehe:

Edited by got2luvjc

*lil girl 4 jesus*
:sadder: i hav'nt had a kiss or have i gone to a dance *sniff* and im like the only one out of all my friends. *sniff* :sadder:

Poor little one basically poor you :P: I use it sarcastically BTW I have had boyfriends and the whole kissing thing is over rated in my opinion :D: