An Old School Catholic Message Board

Creepy Aliens Cafe ~open 24-7!

littleflower+JMJ

what kind of music should the CA Cafe DJ and jukebox be playing?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*lil girl 4 jesus*

mhm, yeah for a girl who has never been kissed,yet, had her heart broken, and been treated like im just some pickup chick, it does'nt seem that over rated.

I'm sorry you be treated rudely :( It may not be over-rated for you, it is for me because I am called to religious life. I hope you get to have a non-over-rated kissing experience. :)

Not so bad if it's with the person you're gonna spend the rest of your life with though. ^_^

But yes, random kissing just for "fun" is not cool. It should end. RIght now. Yeah.

*lil girl 4 jesus*

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 9 2005, 10:52 AM']wait, you haven't been kissed by a guy? hey neither have i! :lol: a good thing too i might add :) or i'd be worried about me :unsure:
[right][snapback]716894[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
yeeeeeah. ooookaaaaaay. u really hard to folo sometimes,loll.

[quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' date='Sep 5 2005, 10:16 PM']mhm, yeah for a girl who has never been kissed,yet, had her heart broken, and been treated like im just some pickup chick,  it does'nt seem that over rated.
[right][snapback]712717[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I've had my heart broken...I can't seem to find all the peases though. lol I'm not a pickup chick (what ever that is)
but just remember, God first, everything 2nd.

and I'm not back yet-on the internet I mean. lol just came by after my choir performance.

edit

I've had a blonde hair once!! but I think that it fell off. :( lol

Edited by Christie_M

*lil girl 4 jesus*

wat i mean by pickup chick is that guys think they can just take u out on a date like to get back at someone or somethign like that.....

*lil girl 4 jesus*

wat i mean by pickup chick is that guys think they can just take u out on a date like to get back at someone or somethign like that.....

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:52 AM']wait, you haven't been kissed by a guy? hey neither have i! :lol: a good thing too i might add :) or i'd be worried about me :unsure:
[right][snapback]716894[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_pound: