An Old School Catholic Message Board

SUNDAY -Vocation Chat

OLAM Dad

DAD, isnt your visit with Sister Lauren this weekend???? IF SO YAHOO!!! CAN I COME!!!!! LOL, JK, i have to work!!! Bummer!!!! Please give her my greetings from a long distance!!!! I hope Sister lauren and I will be neighbors soon!!!! LOL!!!! :sign:

I think we need to add another smilie face!!!! A DOMINICAN Sister one!!!! LOL!!! Or just a nun smilie!!!

Edited by Sixtina87

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='978270' date='May 11 2006, 10:03 AM']
DAD, isnt your visit with Sister Lauren this weekend???? IF SO YAHOO!!! CAN I COME!!!!! LOL, JK, i have to work!!! Bummer!!!! Please give her my greetings from a long distance!!!! I hope Sister lauren and I will be neighbors soon!!!! LOL!!!! :sign:
I think we need to add another smilie face!!!! A DOMINICAN Sister one!!!! LOL!!! Or just a nun smilie!!!
[/quote]
Nicole,

Yes, our visit is officially Monday and Tuesday. We arrive Saturday evening though and should be able to visit briefly then. Sunday is the May crowning celebration. My youngens will be taking part in that. Sr. Lauren is going to be busy getting ready for that but once it's over and all cleaned up I'm sure we'll get some visitation time Sunday too. Monday and Tuesday though are all ours :yahoo:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I'll be in Minnesota Sunday afternoon... I don't know if I will be able to get to a computer though...

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='978647' date='May 11 2006, 02:57 PM']
Nicole,

Yes, our visit is officially Monday and Tuesday. We arrive Saturday evening though and should be able to visit briefly then. Sunday is the May crowning celebration. My youngens will be taking part in that. Sr. Lauren is going to be busy getting ready for that but once it's over and all cleaned up I'm sure we'll get some visitation time Sunday too. Monday and Tuesday though are all ours :yahoo:
[/quote]

Dad,
that is so awesome that you get to see your wonderful but holy daughter and soon to be bride of Christ!!! I know for a fact that she has been waiting to see you and the family again, since she did mention it i think a few times when i spoke with her a couple months ago!!! Please give her :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: a hug for me!!!! Plenty of them too!!!!

oh dad, and too, please take tons of pictures while you are there!!!!!

We are driving to Hanceville. Hopefully, Mother willing, I'll be able to chat with Sr. Lauren tomorrow. I suspect that they'll say no but I'm going to try.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='980017' date='May 13 2006, 09:43 AM']
We are driving to Hanceville. Hopefully, Mother willing, I'll be able to chat with Sr. Lauren tomorrow. I suspect that they'll say no but I'm going to try.
[/quote]

Well its worth a try!!!! No question is stupid nor dumb!!!! If not thats okay at least you get the enjoy Hanceville!!!! I loved my visit to the Shrine!!! if you go see the Sister Servants give them my love and plenty of hugs to go with it!!!!

have a wonderful time DAD!!!!!

brendan1104

guess there's no chat this weekend...

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='980095' date='May 13 2006, 12:13 PM']
if you go see the Sister Servants give them my love and plenty of hugs to go with it!!!!

have a wonderful time DAD!!!!!
[/quote]

men don't hug nuns. unless they're related.

Laurentina1975

[quote name='brendan1104' post='981107' date='May 14 2006, 04:39 PM']
[/quote]
:D:

[quote name='brendan1104' post='981107' date='May 14 2006, 04:39 PM']
[/quote]

If dad read it before he left, he would know what I mean!!!!

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='981160' date='May 14 2006, 07:16 PM']
If dad read it before he left, he would know what I mean!!!!
[/quote]
No, men don't hug nuns...but nuns hug men all the time, regarless of relations. :)