An Old School Catholic Message Board

SUNDAY -Vocation Chat

OLAM Dad

srmarymichael

[quote name='uruviel' post='962675' date='Apr 27 2006, 09:56 AM']
just click PHATCHAT and sign in. :)
[/quote]

Then you have to choose "Vocation Station" at the top menu, right?

let_go_let_God

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='962050' date='Apr 26 2006, 04:38 PM']
Lemon juice? What does that do for you?
[/quote]

It helps keep your throat clear and with water, lubricated so the sound can flow easier. It will be nice since I have been straining my voice a little bit over the past week. So it helps relax the vocal chords and let the music flow freely. My mom taught me that one.

God bless-
LGLG

franciscanheart

[quote name='srmarymichael' post='965850' date='Apr 30 2006, 07:38 AM']
Then you have to choose "Vocation Station" at the top menu, right?
[/quote]
Yes :)

I will unfortunately be unavailable today but I pray the chat is successful! (I know it will be!)

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='965825' date='Apr 30 2006, 06:51 AM']
I sent reminders to everyone in this thread who expresssed an interest :)
[/quote]
Thank you for that, cmom!

Thanks for the great chat this evening to all who were around. And those who were absent were missed... Hopefully there will be another good showing next week! :prop:

yes I had a great time. I'm still talking actually. Well, I left and came back, but I had a good time too shortnun. Talk to ya next week! OLAMdad you couldn't make it today?

I'm sorry everybody. The church picnic was today at Lake Houston and since my darling little bride was under the weather I took the kids to the picnic. We missed you guys at the picnic.

Who showed up, just Shortnun and uruviel?

TheresaMF

No, the room maxed out at 20 ppl. It was fun, except the screen kept freezing, and I was in the car on the way home, and my sisters kept screaming in the back seat. :maddest: ;)

I came back in later and had a good chat though. :D:

Did miss seeing you there, as you are the Vocation Chat mastermind person.

passionheart

[quote name='TheresaMF' post='966323' date='Apr 30 2006, 09:14 PM']
No, the room maxed out at 20 ppl. It was fun, except the screen kept freezing, and I was in the car on the way home, and my sisters kept screaming in the back seat. :maddest: ;)

I came back in later and had a good chat though. :D:

Did miss seeing you there, as you are the Vocation Chat mastermind person.
[/quote]

Yes I was great. Unfortuantely I was kicked out and I couldn't get back in. O well, I will be on in two weeks because I am US next week at an ordination.

Cheers
DM

Wow! I'm glad so many people joined in. Theresa, you're going to have to explain your 'I was in the car on the way home' comment. You were in the car chatting? You weren't driving were you. :)

DonnaMarie, you know that here in the US we have Internet access too, don't you? JK. In two weeks I'll be in Alabama visiting Sr. Lauren. Wouldn't it be cool if I could get my laptop hooked up and Sr. Lauren involved in the chat? :cool!:

Laurentina1975

Sorry I missed it, I spent my b-day in the ER for 1st degree burns all over my body...long story. :(

Yikes!!!!!!! Happy Birthday, I guess. At least they weren't second or third degree burns.

Too much sun? Fall asleep in a tanning bed? Walk too close to the exhaust on a nuclear reactor? Fly too close to the sun? Trip and fall while walking across a bed of coals? Rescue a family for a burning house? Forget to turn the heater off on the pool and then do a swan dive?