An Old School Catholic Message Board

SUNDAY -Vocation Chat

OLAM Dad

[quote name='Laurentina1975' post='966376' date='Apr 30 2006, 09:13 PM']
Sorry I missed it, I spent my b-day in the ER for 1st degree burns all over my body...long story. :(
[/quote]
You and Lilllabettt have the same birthday!

passionheart

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='966369' date='Apr 30 2006, 10:08 PM']

DonnaMarie, you know that here in the US we have Internet access too, don't you? JK. In two weeks I'll be in Alabama visiting Sr. Lauren. Wouldn't it be cool if I could get my laptop hooked up and Sr. Lauren involved in the chat? :cool!:
[/quote]

Yes I know you have internet but I will be at a Trappist monastery. I don't think the monks would like me to enter their cloister and go online :D:

alicemary

I realy enjoy meeting you all on the chat yesterday, I could not stay long as I had a business call. But what a great turnout!
Lauren, hope you are feeling better!
Alicemary

Wow, sounds like it was succesful.

I can increase the capacity to more than 20 people, but I'm worried about performance issues.

[quote name='OLAM Dad' post='966313' date='Apr 30 2006, 08:00 PM']
I'm sorry everybody. The church picnic was today at Lake Houston and since my darling little bride was under the weather I took the kids to the picnic. We missed you guys at the picnic.

Who showed up, just Shortnun and uruviel?
[/quote]

ohh I wanted to go to that picnic but my mom was sick :( She made it to mass, but she didn't want to go to the picnic. :( Was it fun? Were allot of ppl there?

No there were allot of ppl on the chat, I had a good time chatting with you all!! I'll talk to y'all next week!

TheresaMF

Yeah, it's really hard to balance the laptop on my lap in front of the steering wheel, fiddle with the finger-pad-mouse-thing while a hand on the wheel, half an eye on the kids and half an eye on the road! It's no wonder the chat was a little rocky for me! :crazy:

No, my Dad just got some kind of cellular internet on his laptop for work, so on family trips I have a new front-seat passtime between dealing with the kids and helping navigate. :) Although reading makes me queasy in the car :wacko: my internet addiction is stronger than carsickness! :whistle:

Have an awesome time visiting Sr. Lauren, OLAM Dad, and at the Trappist monastery, DonnaMarie!

Yes OLAMdad and your family have a wonderful time visiting her! I'm sure you will! Tell her hi from all of us, and more specificily, hi for me!! lol!

franciscanheart

I'm going to have to miss again tomorrow! I'll be praying for a successful chat, though!

the lords sheep

What time will it be again?
Thanks! (I'm looking forward to it! It's going to be my "I should be studying for finals, but I need a break" break :)
Lauren

franciscanheart

Something in my plans got cancelled! I just might make it! ^_^ Woohoo!