An Old School Catholic Message Board

Help

A0N7G

Well then for anyone who had figured it out, and exspecually you " ice" Not that i am proud of this or that it makes anything better at all....but When i was with my new boyfriend i was NOT EVER sexually active with my ex. And I never told my new boyfriend i had broken off ties with my ex but that i had broken up with him, my ex did still call me, but against my own will. i did make a lot of stupid mistakes. That by loosing my last boyfriend i am paying for, definatly. you know the saying " you dont know what you got till its gone" well thats me. I was selfish and immature. Which u all know. I feel like there is so much to say but then i start typing and i cant think of stuff. So just ask questions if u dont understand. But trust me, i dont feel sorry for myself. Its not me going through the most pain. But it kills me that i casued it and cant take it away. Talk about regrets. I lost the most amazing person who has ever come into my life. and worst of all made him question his faith :P

IcePrincessKRS

Out of curiosity, do you know who I am? I am sure you have an idea, since I figured out who you are pretty quickly, what I mean is, do you now which one I am?

(I know, I'm only serving to confuse things even more... sorry guys.)

im sorry i would talk to you in a more personal mannor but im supposed to be completly out of your lives i didnt mean for this to happen. I'm so sorry, i just feel like you all think of me as such a horrible person, not that im not, but i just wanted everyone that i hurt threw this to know i am sorry, and since u hurt when he does i thought u should know

IcePrincessKRS

My actions caused one of the people to turn away from his beliefs

He didnt exactly leave the faith he just questions his faith in anything and everything now.

I just want to clear the air on these two statements... since things apparently are becoming more clear, he is not questioning his Faith, as in religion and God. Faith in certain people, yes. And thats understandable to say the least.

I realize that, i cleared that up later, but from a statement that was made it seemed as in faith in EVERYTHING was being question, i was only trying to make things better, apparently they are wprse now im sorry, i this si my last post i waont be back

TempleofVesarius

I dont hold most of what you did agaisnt you. But I told you I was going to put my LAST bit of faith in you and if you couldnt do what you needed to do to be with me then just tell me and let me walk away with what i had left. You didnt do that. THAT is what i hold against you. not for knocking me down in the first place...but then kicking me back down when i thought you going to try to help me up. So you want my advice on the situation?

GROW UP

littleflower+JMJ

alot of times we didn't want to do wrong,b ut one does it anyway fully knowing the wrong of it...and sometimes ppl have no choice but to live thru the consequences that they made for themselves.....

its called life...

i'll be praying for ya........

hyperdulia again

I wonder A, what good do you think will come from you starting this thread?

To me at least, it makes you seem a tad bit like a drama-queen (and seeing as I am one, I know my kind). Let it rest. Pray, and don't put that on your front porch which is best left in the broom closet/confessional/email/letter/phone call/private message, we have a private message feature here.

IcePrincessKRS

tell me about it hyper...

me...im off the roller coaster

Hey, you wanna come visit me? lol_grin.gif

IcePrincessKRS

Ok, I'll get things ready for your arrival... we should be fully moved in, unpacked, and the baby should be born by the time you arrive. ;)