Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

hey, God will always provide am i right? ;)

TempleofVesarius
Posted

y'all wanna know what smells of elderberries the most about all of this?

I REALLY DID LOVE HER...i mean not just stupid highschool puppy love.

Now me, im a firm believer that you cant ever really STOP loving a person. Even if they turn out to be different then you thought they were.

What smells of elderberries the most is how much i try to kill my love because it hurts too beaver dam much.

hey, God will always provide am i right? 

I hope you are right

hyperdulia again
Posted

May the Queen of Peace spread her Mantle around you Vesarius.

Posted

I don't like this thread. I don't like that it was started and I don't like how it was continued (maybe I shouldn't be posting)....

A, I appreciate your honesty about yourself, you are immature and selfsih: welcome to being an 18 year old girl. You went too far, obviously, but you said your peace and that's all you can do. We all make mistakes. Hanging on to them only makes them worse for both parties.

ToV, this must smell of elderberries for you. I'm really sorry. But because you know how immature and selfish she is, have you tried feeling sorry for her? Right now I hear a lot of anger and bitterness in you (justified...), but at some point you have to get over this. What always helps me is to constantly remind myself that I'm a bigger person than the other person and to try to help them get to the level I'm at... That sounded terrible, but you follow, I hope.

Anyway! I don't think we should talk about this drama anymore. I think there are too many hurt feelings.

Lots of love and healing for you all!

Joyful

TempleofVesarius
Posted

I have felt sorry for her. I spent the better part of six months trying to make her life the best it could be. It got me nowhere.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

One of the most disturbing things we learn when growing up is that we can no longer fix something by a simple "I'm sorry". and a quick hug. The possibilities of adult love relationships include real and lasting consequences as well as the possibilities of great happiness. Usually it is a mixture of both.

Relationships are hard at any age, but particularly fragile when you are still working out who and why you are. THe person you are at 18 is not the person you will be at 21.

Growing up is hard work, and doesn't stop at any certain age. It consists of making mistakes, dissecting them, and moving on. The trick is not to make the same mistake twice, and learn something each time. It is also an error to go to extremes and swear off relationships, decide to become a nun, or say your will never love again. This sense of balance comes, unfortunately, with trial and error, and the passing of time.

If you confess your sins they are forgiven. Period. Going over them again and again doesn't change that. Forgiveness does not depend on feelings.

Bitterness is eased by praying for that person every single day. You don't have to love or like them, but pray sincerely for their welfare. Every day. Also analyse the relationship and see what you contributed to whatever problems you had. Honesty for both parties involved, is the best and hardest part of any relationship.

God puts people in our lives for a reason. We either learn from them, or will be responsible for teaching them something. I have learned people repeat their mistakes until they learn whatever lesson God had in mind. He is very patient about repeating lessons until we catch on.

The lessons never stop coming until we get to heaven.

THe problems don't get any easier, but remember we have God Himself on our side.

Posted

ya know ToV....I think almost all of us have been there. Well at least I know that BR & I have. I have been reading this thread & it's actually good that she feels bad, she should.....but she should also find th guts to face what she did, & it will take a long time if you agree to forgive her & to be friends with her again, but she needs to face what she did wrong. Have you heard the song from Linkin Park that says "I've tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter." " I put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go, for all this there's only one thing you should know......" Yea well that is DEFINATLY the song for you, me & BR!!!

TempleofVesarius
Posted

nah

I found my new window to look thru the situation last night at wall mart on the 10 dollar cd rack.

the new eve 6 cd

songs called at least we're dreaming

"When do we get to the part where I can go home,

been hiding inside the jungle gym for way too long

wiatin for someone to come along and find me

live in an apartment that bums me out

it don’t get better when the lights go out

wiatin for someone to come along and find me

swimin through the isles at the grocery store

I don’t even know what im lookin for

wiatin for someone to come along and find me

to the corner to call collect

your mother wants to know are you happy yet

wiatin for someone to come along and find you

goin out at night lookin for distractions

sleepin through the day theres no redemption

wiatin for someone to come along and find you

at least im breathin

at least im alive

as long as im dreamin

everythings gonna be alright"

Posted

dude I love Eve 6!! but I don't really remember the name of their one hit!!

hyperdulia again
Posted

"Rendezvous" or maybe "Oblivion"?

I don't remember either.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

You guys are makin' me cry....

"Inside Out"

"leech"

"Promise"

hyperdulia again
Posted

Promise rocks...

Inside Out yeah...

Both of those songs are near occaisions of sin for me...don't ask why.

TempleofVesarius
Posted

nah best Eve 6 songs ever...next to the one just posted

OPEN ROAD SONG

ANYTIME(from the OUT COLD sndtrk)

i mean they are like classic

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I love those songs, too, bro., I just mentioned those 3 because they are the ones that hit the radio so people should recognize them. I also love "Superhero Girl." I think thats partly just because I have dyed my hair black, though. lol

TempleofVesarius
Posted

dUSt....I motion this thred be stricken from the record books...ie taken off the phorum....there is no need for it, its just keeping the past alive.

thanks

Posted

dUSt....I motion this thred be stricken from the record books...ie taken off the phorum....there is no need for it, its just keeping the past alive.

thanks

I second that.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

You might want to send him a personal message on that... just to be sure he sees it. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...