TempleofVesarius Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 what a joke ...if you knew more you would agree
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 My actions caused one of the people to turn away from his beliefs He didnt exactly leave the faith he just questions his faith in anything and everything now. I just want to clear the air on these two statements... since things apparently are becoming more clear, he is not questioning his Faith, as in religion and God. Faith in certain people, yes. And thats understandable to say the least.
A0N7G Posted July 25, 2003 Author Posted July 25, 2003 I realize that, i cleared that up later, but from a statement that was made it seemed as in faith in EVERYTHING was being question, i was only trying to make things better, apparently they are wprse now im sorry, i this si my last post i waont be back
TempleofVesarius Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 I dont hold most of what you did agaisnt you. But I told you I was going to put my LAST bit of faith in you and if you couldnt do what you needed to do to be with me then just tell me and let me walk away with what i had left. You didnt do that. THAT is what i hold against you. not for knocking me down in the first place...but then kicking me back down when i thought you going to try to help me up. So you want my advice on the situation? GROW UP
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 alot of times we didn't want to do wrong,b ut one does it anyway fully knowing the wrong of it...and sometimes ppl have no choice but to live thru the consequences that they made for themselves..... its called life... i'll be praying for ya........
hyperdulia again Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 I wonder A, what good do you think will come from you starting this thread? To me at least, it makes you seem a tad bit like a drama-queen (and seeing as I am one, I know my kind). Let it rest. Pray, and don't put that on your front porch which is best left in the broom closet/confessional/email/letter/phone call/private message, we have a private message feature here.
TempleofVesarius Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 tell me about it hyper... me...im off the roller coaster
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 tell me about it hyper... me...im off the roller coaster Hey, you wanna come visit me?
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 Ok, I'll get things ready for your arrival... we should be fully moved in, unpacked, and the baby should be born by the time you arrive.
hyperdulia again Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 i'm not walking. i'm gonna ride my magic carpet.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 haha Sweet... just go to the University, gimmie a call when you get there. That way you won't get lost getting to my house.
hyperdulia again Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 A, I decide that my post was kind of err...bisty...if you are truly going through something beyond the normal consequences of bad behavior you may pm me.
TempleofVesarius Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 no man take it from me... you hit the nail on the head with that one
BlueRose Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 A0N7G, you have gone to confession. If you are truly sorry, God will forgive you. Though if you really are as sorry as you sound, perhaps you should take the time to tell the guy that you hurt that you are sorry. Leave out excuses, though; don't fill it with excuses because if you do then it ruins the apology. But it sounds to me like this guy deserves to hear a real apology from you. Now I'm not saying that it's going to change anything. And no offence, but from what I have gathered I don't blame him if he does nothing about it. I just think you should apologize simply because it would be the right thing to do.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 man...i so used to be a nice guy And you still are when you're not hurt and bitter.... I like you anyway. That invitation to come visit was real. If you need a break and want to come hang out with your old fluffy air extraction sister just say the word.
TempleofVesarius Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 (edited) I have two options for next year...one is go to U of H and live with aunt mea second is to go to stubenville and live with you... problem is I wouldnt have a job if i moved in with you. but a visist...im takin a road trip sometime after i get my licence. Edited July 25, 2003 by TempleofVesarius
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 If you want the second option, my door is open. I'm sure you can nab a job easily enough--Houston does have the benefit of a guranteed job, though. Either way, I wouldn't be opposed to a visit from you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now