An Old School Catholic Message Board

Deb's Random Thought

Deb

Wow! Tonight I actually watched a movie on my tv. I had to put new batteries into my dvd remote, that is how long it has been since I have used it. Good thing my nephew wrote down what video things I have to set my tv and stereo to so I can play a dvd.

Anyway, It was St. Anthony, Miracle worker of Padua. I hadn't realized it would be in Italian with subtitles but, it was great. He was so wonderful. I love it when he preaches to the fish.
Okay. Time for prayers and bed. Coots must turn in before ten, ya know.

Okay. My cat peed outside her box. I am so not in the mood for this. No bedtime snack for her until she cleans up her mess.

Good night. For real.

It doesn't count as going to bed for real until you stop posting :P

I'm not helping matters being as I keep responding to your posts.

Deb,

Your icon made me melt. Now fly to NJ and clean up the mess you made of me. ;)

Love,
Missy

p.s. Prayers for your work situation. I'm hating college just as bad right now, I think. *Goes back to researching...at past midnight*

I actually got to be around 11:00 last night. Had bizarre dreams all night long.
My beautiful cat was screeching at me at 5:30 so I tossed her two snacks. Then she was back screaming at 7:00 so I just got up. Is nice to do morning prayers early and when I am so relaxed.
Today I will not stay on this computer. I am going to clean this house. I mean it. No more procrastination. I have more books, magazines and junk laying around than ever. I can barely move. I haven't even put my suitcases away and it has been almost two weeks. aaccckkk!!

You all have a wonderful day. If you see me on here, yell at me.

Hey...I was really pretty good. I actually got my office picked up and my suitcases put away. I am now unpacking the last of my boxes from when I moved here. (July 2006) I have a lot of framed art and I am down to three boxes of art and glass. No idea what is in them. I think I need to have a very large garage sale so I can get rid of all the stuff I have collected over the years. That is so much work though.

Then, I need to paint my office and two bathrooms. I am soooooooooooo lazy about stuff like this.

Wow. What a beautiful Sunday. I can hear the birdies singing away. Mass last night was awesome, as usual. It is bread Sunday so all the kiddies who are going to make their first communion brought up a loaf of bread to the altar. The Priest blessed the bread and then the kids gave the bread to someone in the church and that person will pray for them. It was adorable. I had never seen that before.

Life is good.

Word. Def have a garage sale. Birdies are grand. It rained all night here so the air is fresh and I slept well.

I love the scent and feel of the air after a good rain. Life seems so fresh and new.

I will have a garage sale if I can get someone to help me. I must have fifteen big plastic bins in my garage full of collected things of no use to me.
I am even wondering how I could get rid of my china and crystal and all that croutons, and the dining room table and hutch.

I will pray on it. God will show me a way.

Yippee.. My nephew is taking me to lunch today. I get to unload my old computer on him and a piece of art. More croutons out of here.

Ya know, this evening I have been making a lot of really sarcastic and borderline comments on my posts.
I am weaning off my Zoloft but, I am taking progesterone. I wonder if this is affecting my brain function? Any docs out there?

Okay. I am really going to do my prayers and go to bed early. I get up at 4:30 in the morning and I have to work downtown. Oh, the horror.
Ya all have a nice eve.