Deb Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 So, I was just wondering why I end up here, at Phatmass, at night when I should be in bed? I say I will only go on for ten minutes, then a half hour and then, it has been an hour. I say I should not go to jigzone and do a puzzle. Then I say I can do one, then five later, my eyes are burning and again, I am not in bed. Then again, it is Friday tomorrow, I work from my home office so I can just go from bed to the computer. (after I get my iced coffee) I don't really have to be awake. No, I must be obedient. I must do my job as if I was doing it for the Lord. I don't like my job though. Life is hard. I am going to go to bed. I shall randomly randomize on this random thread of mine. Wow. I feel so special.
rachael Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 there are many of these threads, they are just buried. look and see when mine was first created...lol
Deb Posted April 18, 2008 Author Posted April 18, 2008 Wow. You are going on four years. I really do admire you!
The Bus Station Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 [quote name='Deb' post='1502323' date='Apr 17 2008, 10:02 PM']So, I was just wondering why I end up here, at Phatmass, at night when I should be in bed? I say I will only go on for ten minutes, then a half hour and then, it has been an hour.[/quote] Story of my life.
rachael Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1502341' date='Apr 17 2008, 11:10 PM']Story of my life. [/quote] Don't worry, you'll get burnout eventually. Happens to me every time.
jeffpugh Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 Man... too many of these threads... Oh well... I could make one of mine, I guess. Maybe someone will talk to me... Anyone?
Deb Posted April 18, 2008 Author Posted April 18, 2008 (edited) I would love to talk to you. Course, I was in bed when you wrote that. I only have a few minutes and must get ready for mass and then of course, the dreaded work. I should check my lottery ticket. Maybe I am rich now. I can quit my job and devote all my time to the Lord. I am sure he would have many things for me to do with my time. They probably do not include hanging on Phatmass though. I should ask him about that. Yes, I love my own random thread. I can just babble away forever. Almost like my journal except I couldn't put my journal stuff on here. I could but, no, not a good idea. Okay. Time to get a moving. lallalallalalallal I feel good. llalallalallal Life is good. Edited April 18, 2008 by Deb
hoosieranna Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 Journal stuff on PM = not a good idea Randomness on the Lame Board = a very good idea I love the Lame Board because of threads like this.
Deb Posted April 18, 2008 Author Posted April 18, 2008 I just got home from mass. Have to start working now. I was just thinking on the way home how much I love my Church and my Priest. Every mass is like Christmas with the gift of the Eucharist. Life is so very good.
kafka Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 what I want to know Deb, is how you can possible dislike your job if you are working out of your own home?
Deb Posted April 18, 2008 Author Posted April 18, 2008 [quote name='kafka' post='1502681' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:42 PM']what I want to know Deb, is how you can possible dislike your job if you are working out of your own home?[/quote] I work out of my home office every other day, the other days I am working in the downtown office. I don't really like my job anymore. It is boring and seems so futile. Budget cuts have made it impossible to feel like I am accomplishing anything. Working at home, it is very hard to stay focused on work. I am so boooorrrrreeeedddd with it.
Deb Posted April 18, 2008 Author Posted April 18, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1502682' date='Apr 18 2008, 01:50 PM']Deb simply misses me.[/quote] Well, of course there is that.
Deb Posted April 18, 2008 Author Posted April 18, 2008 I think I had best call my brother. The Lord wants me to. Okay. Bye
Deb Posted April 19, 2008 Author Posted April 19, 2008 Wow! Tonight I actually watched a movie on my tv. I had to put new batteries into my dvd remote, that is how long it has been since I have used it. Good thing my nephew wrote down what video things I have to set my tv and stereo to so I can play a dvd. Anyway, It was St. Anthony, Miracle worker of Padua. I hadn't realized it would be in Italian with subtitles but, it was great. He was so wonderful. I love it when he preaches to the fish. Okay. Time for prayers and bed. Coots must turn in before ten, ya know.
Deb Posted April 19, 2008 Author Posted April 19, 2008 Okay. My cat peed outside her box. I am so not in the mood for this. No bedtime snack for her until she cleans up her mess. Good night. For real.
SaintOlaf Posted April 19, 2008 Posted April 19, 2008 It doesn't count as going to bed for real until you stop posting I'm not helping matters being as I keep responding to your posts.
MissyP89 Posted April 19, 2008 Posted April 19, 2008 Deb, Your icon made me melt. Now fly to NJ and clean up the mess you made of me. Love, Missy p.s. Prayers for your work situation. I'm hating college just as bad right now, I think. *Goes back to researching...at past midnight*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now