Deb Posted April 19, 2008 Author Posted April 19, 2008 I actually got to be around 11:00 last night. Had bizarre dreams all night long. My beautiful cat was screeching at me at 5:30 so I tossed her two snacks. Then she was back screaming at 7:00 so I just got up. Is nice to do morning prayers early and when I am so relaxed. Today I will not stay on this computer. I am going to clean this house. I mean it. No more procrastination. I have more books, magazines and junk laying around than ever. I can barely move. I haven't even put my suitcases away and it has been almost two weeks. aaccckkk!! You all have a wonderful day. If you see me on here, yell at me.
MIKolbe Posted April 19, 2008 Posted April 19, 2008 (edited) see you back here in a few hours.... Edited April 19, 2008 by MIkolbe
Deb Posted April 19, 2008 Author Posted April 19, 2008 Hey...I was really pretty good. I actually got my office picked up and my suitcases put away. I am now unpacking the last of my boxes from when I moved here. (July 2006) I have a lot of framed art and I am down to three boxes of art and glass. No idea what is in them. I think I need to have a very large garage sale so I can get rid of all the stuff I have collected over the years. That is so much work though. Then, I need to paint my office and two bathrooms. I am soooooooooooo lazy about stuff like this.
Deb Posted April 20, 2008 Author Posted April 20, 2008 Wow. What a beautiful Sunday. I can hear the birdies singing away. Mass last night was awesome, as usual. It is bread Sunday so all the kiddies who are going to make their first communion brought up a loaf of bread to the altar. The Priest blessed the bread and then the kids gave the bread to someone in the church and that person will pray for them. It was adorable. I had never seen that before. Life is good.
Paddington Posted April 20, 2008 Posted April 20, 2008 Word. Def have a garage sale. Birdies are grand. It rained all night here so the air is fresh and I slept well.
Deb Posted April 20, 2008 Author Posted April 20, 2008 I love the scent and feel of the air after a good rain. Life seems so fresh and new. I will have a garage sale if I can get someone to help me. I must have fifteen big plastic bins in my garage full of collected things of no use to me. I am even wondering how I could get rid of my china and crystal and all that croutons, and the dining room table and hutch. I will pray on it. God will show me a way. Yippee.. My nephew is taking me to lunch today. I get to unload my old computer on him and a piece of art. More croutons out of here.
Deb Posted April 21, 2008 Author Posted April 21, 2008 Ya know, this evening I have been making a lot of really sarcastic and borderline comments on my posts. I am weaning off my Zoloft but, I am taking progesterone. I wonder if this is affecting my brain function? Any docs out there? Okay. I am really going to do my prayers and go to bed early. I get up at 4:30 in the morning and I have to work downtown. Oh, the horror. Ya all have a nice eve.
Deb Posted April 21, 2008 Author Posted April 21, 2008 Yeah!!!!! This must be my purpose in life. I have been looking for one for a long time.
Deb Posted April 21, 2008 Author Posted April 21, 2008 I am lazy. I don't need much or very many. I thought my purpose was just to annoy everyone I met. I have been very good at that.
Deb Posted April 21, 2008 Author Posted April 21, 2008 I mostly annoy Priests now. I think they actually run and hide when they see me. Like, oh no, another stupid question. I am at work downtown so, can only jump in on break. Life is so hard. We should get all our social security from age 18 to 60 and then make us work til we die.
Deb Posted April 22, 2008 Author Posted April 22, 2008 It is thundering and pouring rain. I am going to go to bed. I love falling asleep to the sound of rain on the roof. How glorious. Oh, and the debate threads are getting pretty strange. Freaky even.
Deb Posted April 22, 2008 Author Posted April 22, 2008 I guess I am. Whoa. Some major hostility going on. I was going to suggest that someone call an Exorcist. Happy Tuesday though! I have been up since 5:00. Liturgy read, work computer booted and ready to go and looking forward to 9:00 mass. Life is so good!
Deb Posted April 22, 2008 Author Posted April 22, 2008 Daily mass was great. I was crying by the end of the homily and pretty much for the rest of mass. I hate (don't hate, appreciate) when that happens and we are in the chapel. Any sniff sounds like a bomb going off.
Deb Posted April 22, 2008 Author Posted April 22, 2008 I am kind of getting into writing to myself. Somehow it doesn't seem as abnormal as my talking to myself all day long.
Deb Posted April 22, 2008 Author Posted April 22, 2008 [url="http://www.torsopants.com/store/product.php?productid=5033"][img]http://www.torsopants.com/shirts/products/a5033/a5033_thumb.gif[/img][/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now