An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Calls Black Men To Be Better Fathers

Lil Red

desertwoman

That's the thing. He doesn't believe that it is wrong like most people do because they do not believe that it is a human being.

They believe that it is just an embryo and nothing else. They believe that it is just a mass of cells. If you convince people otherwise, then they will be able to see the error in their ways.

But until then, I don't think he will understand you any.

But I think the FAther figure in my community is pretty much screwed for a good couple of generations.

We have too many kids raising kids, and parents today don't want to be bothered with their children. I remember my parents taking us where ever they went. They sacrificed and did the whole nine yards with us. Many parents today in my community don't do this anymore. They rely on the grandparents to do the raising, and the grandparents are tired enough as it is to raise another set of kids.

dominicansoul

Obama knows what Abortion is. He's not ignorant of the process. They debated the way these children were being murdered. He flat out refused to allow a law to stop the murder. He's not ignorant about Abortion. Don't let him deceive you with this tripe of a speech.

MissScripture

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573313' date='Jun 16 2008, 08:58 PM']Well Vice President Quayle basically said the same sentiment as Sen. Obama. However Quayle choose to attack single mothers, who didn't choose abortion, in the process.[/quote]
And I still don't understand how it's relevant to what Obama is saying. It serves no purpose in this conversation.

catholicinsd

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1573323' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:04 PM']And I still don't understand how it's relevant to what Obama is saying. It serves no purpose in this conversation.[/quote]

When Barack Obama talks about the the importance of family you don't respect him.

When Dan Quayle attacks those women who choose life, you applaud him.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573331' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:07 PM']When Barack Obama talks about the the importance of family you don't respect him.

When Dan Quayle attacks those women who choose life, you applaud him.[/quote]

Who applauded Dan Quayle? It's a really, really bad debate tactic to put words in people's mouths, or to assume. Just lettin' ya know.

dominicansoul

I don't think Quayle was attacking them for choosing life, I think his point was how promiscuity and immorality was hurting the traditional family unit. Murphy Brown wasn't a role model that young women should look up to. I believe that's what he was stating...

Edited by dominicansoul

MissScripture

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573331' date='Jun 16 2008, 09:07 PM']When Barack Obama talks about the the importance of family you don't respect him.

When Dan Quayle attacks those women who choose life, you applaud him.[/quote]
Please show me where on this thread Dan Quayle has been applauded...?

catholicinsd

Dan Quayle & Barack Obama basically said the same thing. But you're not coming down on the Vice President.

MissScripture

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573349' date='Jun 16 2008, 09:14 PM']Dan Quayle & Barack Obama basically said the same thing. But you're not coming down on the Vice President.[/quote]
In case you haven't noticed, he isn't the vice president anymore.
And this thread is not about Dan Quayle. It's about Barack Obama and his speech.

dominicansoul

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573349' date='Jun 16 2008, 09:14 PM']Dan Quayle & Barack Obama basically said the same thing. But you're not coming down on the Vice President.[/quote]

What will it take you to understand that Obama is for murdering children? You should do some praying in front of Abortion clinics to make it more real to you what is happening in this country, and what you will be voting for should you be voting for Obama. You are voting to murder more children.

Nothing else you can say about Obama in his defense matters. The man is for murdering children. You can't argue that point. It is a fact.

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573349' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:14 PM']Dan Quayle & Barack Obama basically said the same thing. But you're not coming down on the Vice President.[/quote]

IF it is even true at all, if Dan Quayle and Obama have indistinguishable life stances, then yes, I detest both of them. However, I don't even know if that's the case. And newsflash: Quayle isn't the one that is going to be in a position of power come 09.

The past is the past. We do what we can in the here and now.

Edited by Alycin

catholicinsd

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1573354' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:18 PM']What will it take you to understand that Obama is for murdering children? You should do some praying in front of Abortion clinics to make it more real to you what is happening in this country, and what you will be voting for should you be voting for Obama. You are voting to murder more children.

Nothing else you can say about Obama in his defense matters. The man is for murdering children. You can't argue that point. It is a fact.[/quote]

Last time I checked Barack Obama was a US Senator and a lawyer by trade. Not an MD who pratices abortion.

And I have prayed in front of the Red River Women's clinic in Fargo. We saved three babies.

Edited by catholicinsd

catholicinsd

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1573344' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:12 PM']I don't think Quayle was attacking them for choosing life, I think his point was how promiscuity and immorality was hurting the traditional family unit. Murphy Brown wasn't a role model that young women should look up to. I believe that's what he was stating...[/quote]

Of course any woman who concieves out of wedlock should abort for the sake of morality.

MissScripture

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573358' date='Jun 16 2008, 09:20 PM']Last time I checked Barack Obama was a US Senator and a lawyer by trade. Not an MD who pratices abortion.[/quote]
No, he merely wants to legalize it at the next level, meaning that even if a baby is born alive, while the mother was attempting abortion, that baby can be killed. He is the one who wants to keep MDs who do abortions in business. I really don't see how that is any sort of improvement over doing them himself. He still has blood on his hands.

dominicansoul

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573360' date='Jun 16 2008, 09:23 PM']Of course any woman who concieves out of wedlock should abort for the sake of morality.[/quote]

There is absolutely no reason for any woman to murder her child.

There is absolutely no reason a civilized nation should ever have it as law for women to be able to do so.

Barrack Obama will make certain that he will do all in his power to keep Abortion legal in this country.

And yes, the MD's do the murdering, but the politicians keep them in business. You do to. You are just as much guilty for it if you vote for this man knowing that he will make Abortion as available as ever.

"Obama calls black men to be better fathers." HA! What a laugh! There is no moral fiber in this man. If he wishes for the death of the unborn, of infants...what kind of compass dictates his morality? Like I said before...the speech was a deception...the speech was a trick. The speech was drivel.