Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Calls Black Men To Be Better Fathers


Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573428' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:10 PM']So, why aren't you at the nearest clinic asking for a child from the suffering mothers?[/quote]
Because I am at work right now. And it is not God's will that I have a child right now. If it is, He will make sure I get it.
Why are you defending a man who not only supports the choice of those mothers to murder their babies, but wants to make the options for the form of murder broader?

catholicinsd
Posted

[quote name='Alycin' post='1573429' date='Jun 16 2008, 11:11 PM']You accused us (myself included) of overlooking Quayle's faults. No one did that, you just used that as a made-up argument. When that didn't work, you moved on to saying that Quayle and Obama have identical policies on life. When I gave you that, and said that I detested them both if that's the case, you chose to ignore it.

You also ignored where I said Quayle's stances are pointless because he isn't going to be in a position of power come 09.[/quote]

In 1992 Dan Quayle blamed the Rodney King Riots on single mothers. He was the sitting Vice President when he made these remarks, therefore they are still of relevence.

catholicinsd
Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1573440' date='Jun 16 2008, 11:16 PM']Because I am at work right now.[/quote]

Shouldn't you be doing your job now then?

Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573443' date='Jun 16 2008, 11:17 PM']In 1992 Dan Quayle blamed the Rodney King Riots on single mothers. He was the sitting Vice President when he made these remarks, therefore they are still of relevence.[/quote]

In a general way, yes, but they are of absolutely no relevance of how people feel about Obama.

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573443' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:17 PM']In 1992 Dan Quayle blamed the Rodney King Riots on single mothers. He was the sitting Vice President when he made these remarks, therefore they are still of relevence.[/quote]
That logic does NOT follow. What a previous Vice President said, unless it is some sort of law, is not relevant in choosing our leader for the future.

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573445' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:19 PM']Shouldn't you be doing your job now then?[/quote]
I am.

Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1573445' date='Jun 16 2008, 11:19 PM']Shouldn't you be doing your job now then?[/quote]

You do realize that it reflects poorly on you, that when your arguments fail time and again, you distract and deflect, right?

catholicinsd
Posted

I'm not the one milking the time clock right now.

catholicinsd
Posted

[quote name='Alycin' post='1573447' date='Jun 16 2008, 11:20 PM']In a general way, yes, but they are of absolutely no relevance of how people feel about Obama.[/quote]

So Obama can't say anything because he supports abortion?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...