An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama The Abortion Loving Muslim!

Hassan

dominicansoul

[quote name='kujo' post='1684444' date='Oct 23 2008, 05:01 PM']Can one have a severely malformed conscience and still believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God? Can such a person love Him, despite having such a deformed moral compass? I believe so because I believe that acknowledging His divinity is the first of many steps in our conversion. Obama does not have the moral foundation needed to be President, that much is indisputable. Yet, unless we can crawl into his heart and his mind, we are not qualified to say whether or not the man is a Christian.[/quote]

KUJO!!!

:woot:

KnightofChrist

I don't know any thing about him being a Muslim. But he has chosen to reject the will of Christ, by supporting abortion which is genocide. Obama is not a Nazi, but like the Nazis Obama [i]'legally'[/i] denies personhood to a group of people, and supports their extermination.

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1684445' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:03 PM']KUJO!!!

:woot:[/quote]

Indeed.

From the looks of things, this place is about the same since I've been on here. That does not bode well for the longevity of my stay this time.

But we'll see how things go. I missed you guys.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1684447' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:07 PM']I don't know any thing about him being a Muslim. But he as chosen to reject the will of Christ, by supporting the abortion genocide. Obama is not a Nazi, but like the Nazis Obama [i]'legally'[/i] denies personhood a group of people, and supports their extermination.[/quote]

This is true, brother.

Does anyone know what religion his mom was? I'm just curious because she married two Muslim men, and educated her kids in Muslim schools when they were young. Just wondering if she ever converted.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1684482' date='Oct 23 2008, 05:42 PM']Does anyone know what religion his mom was? I'm just curious because she married two Muslim men, and educated her kids in Muslim schools when they were young. Just wondering if she ever converted.[/quote]

His mother was an atheist.

His father was not a Muslim except in the sense that I am a Catholic. Were his father a beleiving Muslim he would not have married an atheist woman. His step father was a religiously lax Muslim.

I think thekids were educated in "Muslim" schools simply because they were in Indonesia

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1684435' date='Oct 23 2008, 04:43 PM']Obama was a muslim who converted to a fringe group of christianity where he remained for 20 years. As soon as his pastor's outrageous statements became political fodder, he dropped the guy like a hot potato [ his supposed friend and mentor] and moved on. Obama will be whatever he thinks people want him to be to get elected, his apparent skill is as a consensus builder. The buck has never stopped at his door. That is why the charge of "lack of experience" was crucial to his decision to select Biden.[/quote]
did you make this up or did you choose to believe someone else who made this up? either way, it's irresponsible to perpetrate these lies.

there are already plenty of things wrong with Obama... we do not need to resort to such bs

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1684675' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:53 PM']did you make this up or did you choose to believe someone else who made this up? either way, it's irresponsible to perpetrate these lies.

there are already plenty of things wrong with Obama... we do not need to resort to such bs[/quote]

Well said.

I honestly have perfectly healthy respect for someone who would not support Obama for things he actually has done or supported, but the propaganda gets just sleazy.

There honestly is plentry to attack Obama for, it's just not a sexy as the propaganda. You could mention the lobyiests tied to his campaign, his going back on his word reguarding public finance, his support for abortion, his foreign policy etc.

Why sink to the sleaze?

KnightofChrist

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1684675' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:53 PM']did you make this up or did you choose to believe someone else who made this up? either way, it's irresponsible to perpetrate these lies.

there are already plenty of things wrong with Obama... we do not need to resort to such bs[/quote]

What exactly do you think are lies and bs?

[i]
Obama was a muslim [/i]

Maybe true maybe not, Obama was given a Muslim name, went to a Muslim school, so he may well have been raised Muslim, but maybe not.

[i]who converted to a fringe group of christianity where he remained for 20 years. [/i]

True, Obama is or was part of the United Church of Christ which embraces all sorts of doctrines counter to Jesus Christ, one of which is Abortion. Rev Wright taught leftist things and that God should "beaver dam America"

[i]As soon as his pastor's outrageous statements became political fodder, he dropped the guy like a hot potato [ his supposed friend and mentor] and moved on. [/i]

True.

[i]Obama will be whatever he thinks people want him to be to get elected, his apparent skill is as a consensus builder. The buck has never stopped at his door. That is why the charge of "lack of experience" was crucial to his decision to select Biden.[/i]

True.

Edited by KnightofChrist

Obama is a mix of false philosophies and anti-traditionalism. His "policies" will turn this country into hell on earth. I can guarantee that. No true freedom loving, traditional family value valuing american is going to stand for this false messiah who wants to rob people for the sake of "spreading the wealth".

Why not tell people "hey share a lil bit" no he wants to form government that's going to force people do to things he wants them to do. He'll form his own police force and eventually take control of our army and police force, then he'll atempt to take control of religion. Specifically the american catholic church since the devout members stand in his way. He wants to be just like Hugo Chavez. Just ask his wife. Hug Chavez has control of his countries army and has plans to control religion.

Obama and him are of the same mind state. He doesnt even have to say it, it's obvious. All pro-life legislature will be undone. He's going to invade our "comfort zones (as his wife says he will) and hello communism. Bigger government, less freedom and truth. I mean come one, its been obvious for a long time that commies are taking over the democratic party. For them this is "their moment" .

anti-american muslims once said that by 2010 there would be a islamic flag over the white house. Some people here are saying"oh he's a chirstian and confesses christ as his savior". Really? Have you heard him do that personally? For all we know he's a pawn sent out by Louis Farrakan and the nation of islam. "Change you can believe in" yeah we'll believe it, it'll be radical and evil.

Man we got smart people on phatmass, others i dont know where they come from.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1684721' date='Oct 23 2008, 09:25 PM']Obama is a mix of false philosophies and anti-traditionalism. His "policies" will turn this country into hell on earth. I can guarantee that. No true freedom loving, traditional family value valuing american is going to stand for this false messiah who wants to rob people for the sake of "spreading the wealth".

Why not tell people "hey share a lil bit" no he wants to form government that's going to force people do to things he wants them to do. He'll form his own police force and eventually take control of our army and police force, then he'll atempt to take control of religion. Specifically the american catholic church since the devout members stand in his way. He wants to be just like Hugo Chavez. Just ask his wife. Hug Chavez has control of his countries army and has plans to control religion.

Obama and him are of the same mind state. He doesnt even have to say it, it's obvious. All pro-life legislature will be undone. He's going to invade our "comfort zones (as his wife says he will) and hello communism. Bigger government, less freedom and truth. I mean come one, its been obvious for a long time that commies are taking over the democratic party. For them this is "their moment" .

anti-american muslims once said that by 2010 there would be a islamic flag over the white house. Some people here are saying"oh he's a chirstian and confesses christ as his savior". Really? Have you heard him do that personally? For all we know he's a pawn sent out by Louis Farrakan and the nation of islam. "Change you can believe in" yeah we'll believe it, it'll be radical and evil.

Man we got smart people on phatmass, others i dont know where they come from.[/quote]
I'm curious, have you personally heard him confess Islam? I'm assuming you have good reason to believe and accuse him of being Muslim. Care to provide some proof?

Saint Therese

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1684721' date='Oct 23 2008, 11:25 PM']Obama is a mix of false philosophies and anti-traditionalism. His "policies" will turn this country into hell on earth. I can guarantee that. No true freedom loving, traditional family value valuing american is going to stand for this false messiah who wants to rob people for the sake of "spreading the wealth".

Man we got smart people on phatmass, others i dont know where they come from.[/quote]

I agree with everyhting you just said. Its funny but people don't see what's happening and what's coming. Its like they're blind or something.

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1684721' date='Oct 24 2008, 12:25 AM']Obama is a mix of false philosophies and anti-traditionalism. His "policies" will turn this country into hell on earth. I can guarantee that. No true freedom loving, traditional family value valuing american is going to stand for this false messiah who wants to rob people for the sake of "spreading the wealth".

You, my friend, are wrong. You've bought into the right wing scare tactics that are used in nearly every single election. I'm not saying that Obama is an ideal candidate. Heck, you are correct in asserting that he is going to roll back the strides we have made in the fight to protect innocent life; however, your use of hyperbole ("hell on earth," Farrakan and the Nation of Islam's "pawn") undercuts any semblence of credibility.

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1684721' date='Oct 23 2008, 11:25 PM']Obama is a mix of false philosophies and anti-traditionalism. His "policies" will turn this country into hell on earth. I can guarantee that. No true freedom loving, traditional family value valuing american is going to stand for this false messiah who wants to rob people for the sake of "spreading the wealth".

wow.

You don't bother with facts and evidence, you just go right for the crazy huh?

:unsure:

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1684745' date='Oct 24 2008, 12:41 AM']See what I mean.[/quote]

So, you mean that my ability to separate [b]reason[/b] from the cr@p spewed by the Limbaughs, the O'Reillys and Akalyte makes me "blind?" I mean come on, sis...

Edited by kujo