An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama The Abortion Loving Muslim!

Hassan

[quote name='kujo' post='1685660' date='Oct 24 2008, 11:28 PM']I like crunchy peanut butter.

Hitler liked crunchy peanut butter.

I'm a Nazi.

That's the logic we're seeing here, folks.

[/sarcasm][/quote]

Wrong. I dont think that way. I'm just saying Obama has FAR TOO MANY questionable
things that have happened in his life and are still happening. People are calling him the messiah
and he wont even tell them they are wrong.

I'm not some right wing conspiracy nut. My whole life i watched my family suffer and get poorer because of the DEMOCRATS, not REPUBLICANS. Now a liberal democrat comes along acting as if he's going to save the world, while upholding abortion, infanticide and gay marriage. Our economy is on the brink of collapse and all him and biden can say is"we gotta spend more on this, we gotta spend more on that".

Our country is threatened gravely on 9/11 by the hands of muslim terrorists and people are actually trying to elect a president whom for all they know is still a devout muslim cloaking himself with a fringe christian group. This is america you can be a devout muslim who supports abortion, gay marriage and communism. ANYTHING can happen here.

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1685873' date='Oct 25 2008, 09:04 AM']Wrong. I dont think that way. I'm just saying Obama has FAR TOO MANY questionable
things that have happened in his life and are still happening. People are calling him the messiah

[size=7]I'm not some right wing conspiracy nut.[/size] My whole life i watched my family suffer and get poorer because of the DEMOCRATS, not REPUBLICANS. Now a liberal democrat comes along acting as if he's going to save the world, while upholding abortion, infanticide and gay marriage. Our economy is on the brink of collapse and all him and biden can say is"we gotta spend more on this, we gotta spend more on that".

Our country is threatened gravely on 9/11 by the hands of muslim terrorists and people are actually trying to elect a president whom for all they know is still a devout muslim cloaking himself with a fringe christian group. This is america you can be a devout muslim who supports abortion, gay marriage and communism. ANYTHING can happen here.[/quote]

Really?

Because you say a lot of insain conspiratorial things from a far far right perspective

i don't think he is a devout muslim. he doesn't need to be. partial birth abortion support and gay marriage 'tolerance' is terrorism that even misguided Christians permit. even though these things go against Christianity and America is based on Christian principles. anything can happen here sadly... because of an abuse of freedom and thirst for power.

The devil deals in smokescreens and illusion. Obama is just a poor pawn used for wolves to enter unnoticed, in sheep's clothing. What geniuses we mortals be (to not see how Obama is a doorway for not-good things disguised under good things).

Edited by Seven77

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1685868' date='Oct 25 2008, 08:46 AM']No one who supports abortion, same-sex unions, or any other intrinsic moral evil can rightly be called a Christian.

That said, if the person in question has been baptized he is what is called an apostate, for by embracing an ideological perspective that is contrary to the natural moral law he has abandoned God and has placed himself on the road to perdition.[/quote]
Replace "Christian" with "Muslim" and your first statement is equally accurate.

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1685873' date='Oct 25 2008, 09:04 AM']Wrong. I dont think that way. I'm just saying Obama has FAR TOO MANY questionable

I'm not some right wing conspiracy nut. My whole life i watched my family suffer and get poorer because of the DEMOCRATS, not REPUBLICANS. Now a liberal democrat comes along acting as if he's going to save the world, while upholding abortion, infanticide and gay marriage. Our economy is on the brink of collapse and all him and biden can say is"we gotta spend more on this, we gotta spend more on that".

Our country is threatened gravely on 9/11 by the hands of muslim terrorists and people are actually trying to elect a president whom for all they know is still a devout muslim cloaking himself with a fringe christian group. This is america you can be a devout muslim who supports abortion, gay marriage and communism. ANYTHING can happen here.[/quote]
A devout Muslim cannot support abortion, gay marriage and communism. You saying it doesn't make it true.

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1685873' date='Oct 25 2008, 09:04 AM']This is america you can be a devout muslim who supports abortion, gay marriage and communism. ANYTHING can happen here.[/quote]

your understanding of muslims is lacking. have a talk with madame v. a muslim who supports abortion, gay marriage, etc is not a good muslim at all and is the least likely to be a terrorist. the muslims that become terrorists are the ones that follow islam to a very strict tee. you can be killed for being gay in islamic-run countries.

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1685961' date='Oct 25 2008, 11:30 AM']your understanding of muslims is lacking. have a talk with madame v. a muslim who supports abortion, gay marriage, etc is not a good muslim at all and is the least likely to be a terrorist. the muslims that become terrorists are the ones that follow islam to a very strict tee. you can be killed for being gay in islamic-run countries.[/quote]
some suicide bombers believe that their "sacrifice" will make up for their sins and get them into paradise... but I don't think Obama fits that category either.

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1685971' date='Oct 25 2008, 12:53 PM']some suicide bombers believe that their "sacrifice" will make up for their sins and get them into paradise... but I don't think Obama fits that category either.[/quote]

we can't be sure of that.

His middle name is "Hussein" after all

[quote name='Hassan' post='1685975' date='Oct 25 2008, 11:57 AM']we can't be sure of that.

His middle name is "Hussein" after all[/quote]

I thought it was "Steve"?

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1685852' date='Oct 25 2008, 08:55 AM']You see what you want to see. At least admit it.[/quote]

What in the world is that suppose to mean?

1) You never posted anything that proved that I was wrong in what I said.

2) You simply said "do you know Barack Obama," as if that was suppose to prove that he is a Christian.

3) Then you come back after I point out that what you wrote doesn't prove anything, and you said "See what you want. At least admit it." Admit what? You didn't prove anything. You didn't show me where I was wrong. You just asked if I knew him... :huh:

[quote]The man is obviously a Christian, just not a very good one.[/quote]

I wrote, that I hadn't seen him do anything nor say anything (besides that he was a Christian) that actually identified him as a Christian. You say he obviously is one, but why? Because he said so? Because he went to a fringe Christian Church for 20 years, simply because his wife was probably raised going to Church? How are you getting that he "obviously" is one? Statements don't mean anything unless you have proof, which seems to be hard to come by in this case seeing as you keep spouting out that he is without it.

Obama isn't a muslim, but he certainly isn't a Christian either.

Edited by TotusTuusMaria

TotusTuusMaria

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1685868' date='Oct 25 2008, 09:46 AM']No one who supports abortion, same-sex unions, or any other intrinsic moral evil can rightly be called a Christian.

That said, if the person in question has been baptized he is what is called an apostate, for by embracing an ideological perspective that is contrary to the natural moral law he has abandoned God and has placed himself on the road to perdition.[/quote]

Thank you Apotheoun.

:bow:

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1686115' date='Oct 25 2008, 05:13 PM']Thank you Apotheoun.

:bow:[/quote]

:shock:

You're prostrating yourself in Salat.

Looks like we found another secret Muslim :ohno:

So, me, Obama, MV, and Maria

Four secret Muslims.

I wonder how many others are out there

My money is on Justin :mellow:

dominicansoul

[quote name='Hassan' post='1686421' date='Oct 25 2008, 10:50 PM']:shock:

Looks like we found another secret Muslim :ohno:

So, me, Obama, MV, and Maria

Four secret Muslims.

I wonder how many others are out there

My money is on Justin :mellow:[/quote]
:lol_above:

...you are....

...simply.....

...hillarious!

You know, I know a Christian community that prostrates like that....I often wondered if they were in fact imitating the muslims at prayer....

..when I prayed with them, I couldn't get myself to do that...I stayed on my knees, upright...

:))

[quote name='Hassan' post='1686421' date='Oct 25 2008, 09:50 PM'][quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1686115' date='Oct 25 2008, 04:13 PM']
Thank you Apotheoun.

:bow:[/quote]
:shock:

[/quote]
Actually, the posture depicted is called the Greater Metania, and it has been used by Eastern Christians in worship for nearly 2,000 years.