Hassan Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='19 November 2009 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1258608775' post='2005484'] Okay cool, let me start us off then. [/quote] No, Erin. There is no "us" on this matter. I have given you the leads you need to start an investigation. If you want to look into the issue you can. If you wish to remain ignorant that is also your choice. I'm not going to waste my time trying to spoon feed you the answers to your questionswhen you are clearly either unable or unwilling to understand.
HisChildForever Posted November 19, 2009 Author Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' date='19 November 2009 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1258613862' post='2005507'] No, Erin. There is no "us" on this matter. I have given you the leads you need to start an investigation. If you want to look into the issue you can. If you wish to remain ignorant that is also your choice. I'm not going to waste my time trying to spoon feed you the answers to your questionswhen you are clearly either unable or unwilling to understand. [/quote] I am not at all surprised that this is your response. I am also not at all surprised that you completely ignored the bulk of my post.
Winchester Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' date='18 November 2009 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1258595106' post='2005236'] fiqh [/quote] I'm pretty sure you can't use that word on here.
Hassan Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='19 November 2009 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1258644032' post='2005543'] I'm pretty sure you can't use that word on here. [/quote] I roll how I roll son.
Hassan Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 (edited) [quote name='HisChildForever' date='19 November 2009 - 10:16 AM' timestamp='1258643764' post='2005542'] I am not at all surprised that this is your response.[/QUOTE] Good. [QUOTE]I am also not at all surprised that you completely ignored the bulk of my post. [/quote] I responded to everything you actually wrote. I didn't respond here to your copy and paste because you have posted it before and I have responded to it before (not to mention the previously stated reason). Edited November 19, 2009 by Hassan
HisChildForever Posted November 19, 2009 Author Posted November 19, 2009 More vague and dodgy responses. It's okay because again, I didn't expect much more from you. I will just wait patiently for your response to this, [quote]Perhaps you could write a post reflecting upon Hasan's powerpoint presentation, which includes quotations from several recognized Islamic sources, and state in clear terms that - although you recognize the fact that the ideas expressed are acceptable in Islam - you personally find the Islamic position on the lesser jihad to be inhuman.[/quote]
Hassan Posted November 19, 2009 Posted November 19, 2009 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='19 November 2009 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1258645876' post='2005558'] More vague and dodgy responses. It's okay because again, I didn't expect much more from you.[/QUOTE] [/quote] I'm also done with the snarky back and forth between us. I've tried to help you and explained why I'm done trying to treat you seriously. I don't see any reason to continue this petty back and forth. If anyone has a link to the power point I'll try to respond to it.
HisChildForever Posted November 19, 2009 Author Posted November 19, 2009 Er, the powerpoint is in the original post of "Why I Murdered 13 American Soldiers At Ft. Hood." You know, the thread you've been posting in.
HisChildForever Posted November 23, 2009 Author Posted November 23, 2009 Bumping this for Hassan as I await his response to Apo.
Hassan Posted November 23, 2009 Posted November 23, 2009 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='22 November 2009 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1258935229' post='2007562'] Bumping this for Hassan as I await his response to Apo. [/quote] I am the one waiting for Apo's response.
Winchester Posted November 23, 2009 Posted November 23, 2009 Were I an atheist or any sort of moral relativist, I would be for the destruction of Islam by any means necessary. Honestly, it really cramps the style of modernity to have this religion in its zealous infancy. I wouldn't be bothered with Christianity as overall it has little effect on day to day morality, anymore and keeps people busy. I cannot understand any atheist or agnostic supporting this religion in any way.
HisChildForever Posted November 23, 2009 Author Posted November 23, 2009 [quote name='Hassan' date='23 November 2009 - 02:41 AM' timestamp='1258962106' post='2007829'] I am the one waiting for Apo's response. [/quote] What? You never answered him on this: [b]Perhaps you could write a post reflecting upon Hasan's powerpoint presentation, which includes quotations from several recognized Islamic sources, and state in clear terms that - although you recognize the fact that the ideas expressed are acceptable in Islam - you personally find the Islamic position on the lesser jihad to be inhuman.[/b] In fact your last post in this thread, before I bumped it, was asking for the powerpoint. You have yet to respond to this.
Hassan Posted November 24, 2009 Posted November 24, 2009 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='23 November 2009 - 09:58 AM' timestamp='1258988332' post='2007870'] What? You never answered him on this: [b]Perhaps you could write a post reflecting upon Hasan's powerpoint presentation, which includes quotations from several recognized Islamic sources, and state in clear terms that - although you recognize the fact that the ideas expressed are acceptable in Islam - you personally find the Islamic position on the lesser jihad to be inhuman.[/b] In fact your last post in this thread, before I bumped it, was asking for the powerpoint. You have yet to respond to this. [/quote] Yes, and before that I very reasonably asked for some clarification on what he felt was too vague about my previous criticisms of Islam. After he supplies that I'll be happy to discuss it further. Until then I see no point.
HisChildForever Posted November 24, 2009 Author Posted November 24, 2009 Okay, so bumping again for Apo.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now