Paladin D Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 For those of you who have not seen Ironmonk's photo, he's sort of like a body builder (muscle guy). But he's really hairy... so... please reply to this thread with these words, in hopes that he'll get a wax. [color=blue][b]Max needs a wax![/b][/color]
Iacobus Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax! Max needs a wax!
Paladin D Posted April 7, 2004 Author Posted April 7, 2004 [color=blue][b]Max needs a wax![/b][/color]
marielapin Posted April 7, 2004 Posted April 7, 2004 Men should not be waxing any parts of their bodies. When did a hairy chest stop being a sign of virility?
Paladin D Posted April 7, 2004 Author Posted April 7, 2004 [quote name='marielapin' date='Apr 7 2004, 02:25 PM'] Men should not be waxing any parts of their bodies. [/quote] That's your opinion.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 8, 2004 Posted April 8, 2004 Ok, I'm not that big on body hair, I think an excess of it is a turn off.... but to each their own. If Mrs. Monk likes it (and she must if she's still with him...) then let him keep it. lol Matthew has a friend who's so furry his girlfriend calls him a teddy bear... If Matt ever gets back hair I WILL wax it. haha If I didn't care he'd still make me do it.
ironmonk Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 :rotfl: I'm not that hairy... my back is hairless. I got hair on my chest, I'm never shaving that again... itches way to bad coming back. In the photo, my legs and arms are hairless, but I left the chest hair... For those that haven't seen, I'll let you be the judge if I need to wax... Ok... don't laugh at the "speedos"... Don't look if you refuse to go to a beach because of to much flesh showing... [url="http://www.maxbrackett.com/images/max626b.jpg"]http://www.maxbrackett.com/images/max626b.jpg[/url] God Bless, ironmonk
ironmonk Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 Ok... I'll take that as no wax for max...lol God Bless, ironmonk
benedict_x Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 (edited) I would ask you to. Cept I'm afraid you'll crush me with your arms..... :leave: Edited April 9, 2004 by benedict_x
dUSt Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 haha... MAx has a farmers tan... only, not in the right place. gross
Paladin D Posted April 9, 2004 Author Posted April 9, 2004 For those of you who are encouraging tans... check this out. [url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4593580/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4593580/[/url] I rather look smoother when I'm older.
Guest roosters lil' dove Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 I would say it, but then someone might demand that I get plucked! doves with no feathers?! OUCH!!! Hey but...........nice mus-ckles, popeye!!
ironmonk Posted April 9, 2004 Posted April 9, 2004 (edited) LOL... well, I'm not as in of good shape now, but hope to have it back by summer. Long hours and various injuries killed the training... but I do not want to be so big again - I need to shrink, I want to be lean and flexible for Kung Fu. Also, I've lost the tan... no time to play in the sun... God Bless, ironmonk Edited April 9, 2004 by ironmonk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now