Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Thats not hairy! lol I mean, there's hair, but its not HAIRY. My husband's friend I mentioned earlier... HE is HAIRY. I wish I had a picture....

dUSt, you crack me up. :P

~runnergurl~
Posted

No comment on that tan line.

But hey..I was poking around on the website and his daughter is soooooooooo cute!

Posted

[quote name='~runnergurl~' date='Apr 9 2004, 11:57 PM'] No comment on that tan line.

But hey..I was poking around on the website and his daughter is soooooooooo cute! [/quote]
LOL...

Thank you :kiss:


:beer:

God Bless,
ironmonk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...