An Old School Catholic Message Board

Under The Islamic Veil: Faces Disfigured By Acid

HisChildForever

KnightofChrist

The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him."

Sahih Bukhari 1:9:490

Rape is allowed of captive women...

"The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess". That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period." [The Quran verse is 4:24]

Abu Dawud 2:2150

Rape is allowed of ones wife...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hgKcFXfRA0

HisChildForever

[quote name='KnightofChrist' date='28 November 2009 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1259388402' post='2010548']
The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him."

Sahih Bukhari 1:9:490

Rape is allowed of captive women...

"The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess". That is to say, they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period." [The Quran verse is 4:24]

Abu Dawud 2:2150

Rape is allowed of ones wife...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hgKcFXfRA0
[/quote]

Excellent posts, keep them coming. I have watched this video before, truly disturbing. All of this was created by Muhammad in order to justify his barbaric lifestyle. 'Cause if God ordered it to be so, no one would question his despicable habits.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='28 November 2009 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1259389923' post='2010555']
I have watched this video before, truly disturbing. All of this was created by Muhammad in order to justify his barbaric lifestyle. 'Cause if God ordered it to be so, no one would question his despicable habits.
[/quote]

Does your understanding of Islam, Islamic civilization, or terrorism in general expand at all beyond youtube videos, blog posts, and cut and paste jobs from your internet cronies?

HisChildForever

Muhammad was a pedophile. Only a sick man could get physically aroused by a child, and only a sick man could have intercourse with a child.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='28 November 2009 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1259390444' post='2010558']
Muhammad was a pedophile. Only a sick man could get physically aroused by a child, and only a sick man could have intercourse with a child.
[/quote]

Focus Erin.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='28 November 2009 - 01:51 AM' timestamp='1259391077' post='2010563']
Muhammad is foundational to Islam. Reveal him to be immoral, and what does that say about Islam?
[/quote]

Did you learn that from a youtube video or a blog?

HisChildForever

[quote name='Hassan' date='28 November 2009 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1259391187' post='2010565']
Did you learn that from a youtube video or a blog?
[/quote]

Are you denying that Muhammad had sexual relations with a child?

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='28 November 2009 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1259391223' post='2010566']
Are you denying that Muhammad had sexual relations with a child?
[/quote]
We've had this conversation before. You couldn't follow my statements then and I doubt that you've suddenly gained a knack for nuance.

So anyway, about my question. How about it Erin? Have you ever sat down and read the Qur'an from front to end, learnt the various approaches to interpretation, the various paradigms for formulating fiqh (the thing you continually confuse with Shaira')? Or is it all confined to youtube propaganda videos and blogs?

Edited by Hassan

is it relevant in any way to the original topic? or is this now just a general thread on why Islam smells of elderberries?

HisChildForever

[quote name='Hassan' date='28 November 2009 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1259391466' post='2010567']
We've had this conversation before. You couldn't follow my statments then and I doubt that you've suddenly gained an aptitude for nuance. [/quote]

The perfect way to avoid my question. After all, there is no way around it. Muhammad had sexual relations with a child. This is basic history. For you to acknowledge that is for you to criticize Muhammad. Unless, of course, you chose to condone his behavior.

[quote] So anyway, about my question. How about it Erin? Have you ever sat down and read the Qur'an from front to end, learnt the various approaches to interpretation, the various paradigms for formulating fiqh (the thing you continually confuse with Shaira')? Or is it all confined to youtube propaganda videos and blogs?
[/quote]

Have you ever actually watched the videos and read the articles? Yes, articles. I post blogs and articles. Perhaps you can explain to me how the Sheik in the video Knight posted is propaganda?

One thing I have noticed about you, William, is that you attack the character of your opponent as opposed to focusing on the actual content of their posts. This is a dishonest and not appreciated.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='28 November 2009 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1259391940' post='2010572']
The perfect way to avoid my question. After all, there is no way around it. Muhammad had sexual relations with a child. This is basic history. For you to acknowledge that is for you to criticize Muhammad. Unless, of course, you chose to condone his behavior.[/QUOTE]

I answered your question more than sufficiently in the other thread. Your stunning inability to grasp my point was truly a sight to behold. I offered to continue discussing it with you and you refused.

Go back, reread the thread if you want to know my opinion or the actual extent of our historical knowledge regarding Muhammad's relationship with Aisha'

[QUOTE]Have you ever actually watched the videos and read the articles? Yes, articles. I post blogs and articles. Perhaps you can explain to me how the Sheik in the video Knight posted is propaganda?

One thing I have noticed about you, William, is that you attack the character of your opponent as opposed to focusing on the actual content of their posts. This is a dishonest and not appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I've tried addressing content with you. Time and time again you fail to demonstrate even a basic ability to understand nuance in argument. You just seem to be able to think in clumsy dichotomies. Reading your charged claims and confusedly formed questions it's pretty clear that you lack even a rudimentary understanding of Islamic thought or history. Given your difficulty in parsing out complex issues and lack of and substantive knowledge base in the subject I don't see any point wasting my time. I've given your ample sources for further reading and many very comprehensive answers. In each and every case I clearly waste my time. A reasonable, intelligent person could certainly challenge my positions. But you don't raise reasoned responses to these answers; you just tend to miss the point time after time after time again.