Christie_M Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 (edited) so that made it through airport security? nice. how long is Cat gonna stay with you this week? Edited November 27, 2009 by Christie_M
zunshynn Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='26 November 2009 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1259300279' post='2010105'] I have no comments to say to you people *sips Vanilla Coke* [/quote] You shouldn't be on here to be making comments or reading our comments about you anyway! What's your excuse now? Go hang out with your girlfriend!
MIKolbe Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 [quote name='MissyP89' date='26 November 2009 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1259287013' post='2009956'] You shoulda seen the text messages she sent me last night. [/quote] [size="6"]EXCUSE ME??!?!?!?!?!?!?[/size]
jeffpugh Posted November 27, 2009 Author Posted November 27, 2009 Oh zunshynn. We were hanging out then. We just wanted to quickly check up on y'all and give a quick comment. She's on her way back to my place now. Then I got a couple of classes, then a performance tonight. Yay!
missionseeker Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 In Canada, they have this really great thing called plum sauce. It is a new a favourite. I thought it would be ick. But it isn't. I bring him cherry and vanilla coke. He brings me plum sauce. I like this system.
missionseeker Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 oh, btw. I have totally convinced my friend who took my phone and changed his name to Jeff that Jeff dumped me at the airport and I was at a Canadian friend's house. (I do have a Canadian friend who flew up on the same flight.) This is going to be interesting to see how this turns out.
missionseeker Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 It s at least good for him. Incentive to keep him.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' date='27 November 2009 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1259362211' post='2010374'] In Canada, they have this really great thing called plum sauce. It is a new a favourite. I thought it would be ick. But it isn't. I bring him cherry and vanilla coke. He brings me plum sauce. I like this system. [/quote] You guys don't have plum sauce? Mmm, I love it on chicken fingers.
jeffpugh Posted November 27, 2009 Author Posted November 27, 2009 Me too. That's how she discovered the stuff.
Arpy Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 Chickens have fingers where you live? Is this some kind of Canadian genetic tomfoolery?
Nihil Obstat Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 [quote name='Arpy' date='27 November 2009 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1259364109' post='2010390'] Chickens have fingers where you live? Is this some kind of Canadian genetic tomfoolery? [/quote] Arctic chickens. They're the only variety with fingers.
MissyP89 Posted November 28, 2009 Posted November 28, 2009 Sounds interesting! I wanna try some! I swear my Dad married my Mom for her cooking.
Jesus_lol Posted November 28, 2009 Posted November 28, 2009 Plum sauce and Honey Mustard on chicken fingers.... droooool.
Christie_M Posted November 28, 2009 Posted November 28, 2009 honey muster on chicken fingers haven't tried plum sauce though.
zunshynn Posted November 28, 2009 Posted November 28, 2009 I like the fact that my question was responded to and MIkolbe's in huge bold lettering was ignored.
Arpy Posted November 28, 2009 Posted November 28, 2009 It's like the Energizer Bunny, only with more plum sauce.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now