Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Well... My Relationship Is Up In The Air


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='29 November 2009 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1259532819' post='2011385']
:sadwalk: Well, she's been flying for 40 minutes now. Somewhere around 2 hours to go before she lands. Had a good time. Separating was hard though. We didn't get to do so the way we wanted. But that's fine. I realise that you have to suffer for love. We'll see each other again soon. Hopefully in 4 weeks or so. I'm glad she was able to come and see my country and some of my routine and just be present. That will be with me for a while.
[/quote]

Yeah...parting can be so hard after a visit... :console:

missionseeker
Posted (edited)

I cried from toronto to west virginia (and I was in toronto for over an hour) and then I woke up in south GA. Then I cried some more. I want to cry now. haha.

Edited by missionseeker
Posted
:console:

I like how she slept through the Carolinas. :mellow:
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I've driven through the Carolinas.... they're sleep worthy. :mellow:

Posted

That's what I was getting at.

Posted

Hey now, Stephen Colbert is from the Carolinas.

missionseeker
Posted

[IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k297/Chant_Chick/CatandJeffcloseagain.jpg[/IMG]


you can try this one. One of my favs. makes me laugh and idky.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2882289&l=a0f7ba444e&id=502343496

Posted

that is a cute picture..

i bet those 4 weeks will fly right by!!!!

:)

Posted

It'll get better with time. :) Try and focus on how wonderful the memories were, not the fact that you're apart.

Everything will be okay. :love:

Posted

Jeff has RED EYES!!!!

I just noticed that.

THOSE MUST BE COOL!!!!

Saint Therese
Posted

Maybe his middle name is Damien.

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='30 November 2009 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1259590761' post='2011907']
Jeff has RED EYES!!!!

I just noticed that.

THOSE MUST BE COOL!!!!
[/quote]

In some of the other photos, his eyes look green. Cat is adamant that his eyes are brown, but I'm not so sure.

Posted

according to christie my eyes are actually green. i have been told they are brown my whole life, and they look brown to me, but now i can see the green too. weird.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

I want to marry beef.

Saint Therese
Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='30 November 2009 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1259598624' post='2011962']
I want to marry beef.
[/quote]

I owe you +1

Posted

Ah you linked the FB page! :ninja:

Posted

SMM is a long haired hippie. :mellow:

Posted

Must be why you get along so well.

:mellow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...