Hermione Posted November 27, 2003 Posted November 27, 2003 I am interpreting wrong or are there people on here that as Catholics, LOVE GEORGE BUSH??? Don't get me wrong, I'm against abortion - which is the main reason I would support Pres. Bush politically, but am I correct in saying that people on here, as Christians, support all that he has done in this war??? I ask this question not to start an argument, but to know flatout if Catholics here are supporting George Bushs' actions in aggressing this "War on Terror?" I don't know dude... I ain't one of 'em... But it may just be because I'm not American...
Lounge Daddy Posted November 27, 2003 Posted November 27, 2003 (edited) I have seen the “Bush-ism” calendars… What I would like to see are “Clinton-ism” calendars. Day-by-day quotes from the many Clinton denials of his many scandals. I hate this place, I can't wait to move... nikkan_hanil, are you serious? Edited November 27, 2003 by Lounge Daddy
cmotherofpirl Posted November 27, 2003 Posted November 27, 2003 I am proud of George Bush today. None of the Democratic whiners (except Hillary) would have had the balls to fly into Baghdad for turkey dinner with the troops.
-I---Love Posted November 27, 2003 Posted November 27, 2003 cmother - are u proud that that Pres. Bush took those same troops to war?
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 27, 2003 Posted November 27, 2003 (edited) cmother - are u proud that that Pres. Bush took those same troops to war? I am proud of President Bush and I am proud of those same troops that he sent over there. My father happens to have been one of them. They are fighting the good fight. They are fighting the fight that inevitably MUST happen. It will happen there or it will happen here. I prefer it there, but I'm selfish. The blind liberals can sit back here with their warm chai latte's and criticize all they want, but I will be the one pulling their dead carcasses out of the rubble of Starbucks and giving them a proper Christian burial when the fight comes here. So go ahead, make fun. Edited November 27, 2003 by Kilroy the Ninja
hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 (edited) I am not proud of President Bush I think he should have to answer for every life American and otherwise that has been and will be lost because of his "holy war". Sincerely a blind liberal who thanks God that he has the eyes to see that this war is from Hell. Edited November 28, 2003 by hyperdulia again
littleflower+JMJ Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 I am proud of President Bush and I am proud of those same troops that he sent over there. My father happens to have been one of them. They are fighting the good fight. They are fighting the fight that inevitably MUST happen. It will happen there or it will happen here. I prefer it there, but I'm selfish. The blind liberals can sit back here with their warm chai latte's and criticize all they want, but I will be the one pulling their dead carcasses out of the rubble of Starbucks and giving them a proper Christian burial when the fight comes here. So go ahead, make fun. amen kilroy. amen.
hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 George W. Bush is Evil. "I am an environmentalist. For me, every day is Earth day." Because he has no respect for other countries' right to choose their own governments. He tried to remove the President of Venezuela because he didn't like their oil policy. For getting us into another beaver dam war over oil For openly considering Libya, Syria, China, North Korea, Russia, Iran and Iraq as candidates for a possible nuclear strike and directing the Pentagon to develop smaller scale nuclear weapons for use against non-nuclear adversaries. For selling our government's integrity For not signing the Kyoto Protocols For pulling US negotiators out of the Chemical and Biological Warfare Treaty For lying about his connections with Enron (such as Thomas White) and prostituting himself for their money For supporting the rights of drug companies over individuals dying of AIDS in Africa For not being satisfied with the 95% of Alaska that's already available for oil drilling For his cabinet For corruption in his business deals For pushing us ever closer to nuclear war For letting corporations off the hook after they dump toxic waste near our cities For letting species go extinct A word about his environmental policy (which is so terrible that EPA officials are quitting). Bush's idea of pollution control is to ask corporations to voluntarily reduce pollution -- suuuure that'll work. Bush's recently announced environmental policy requires a 0% reduction in greenhouse gas production. "The president's new climate plan announced last week is nothing less than a fraud -- a mirage of action to reduce heat-trapping gases that will actually allow a 14 percent increase in climate change gases over the next ten years," said Kevin Knobloch, executive director of the Union of Concerned Scientists. CNN: "The [bush plan] calls for cutting greenhouse gas "intensity" by 18 percent over the next 10 years. But that is a financial term, designed to measure the level of emissions per dollar of economic output, and has little to do with actually cutting pollution." and CNN: "Under the administration's plan, greenhouse gas pollution goes up, not down," said Joe Goffman, senior attorney for Environmental Defense, a New York-based nonprofit agency... Goffman said greenhouse gas pollution is projected to increase by at least 12 percent over the next ten years. Bush lied about his drunk driving conviction. He perjured himself -- the same charge for which Clinton was impeached. November 1, 2001: Bush signed Executive Order 13233 which limits public access to papers of all presidents since 1980 Eincluding George W. Bush. Good job keeping your Enron-Bush-Taliban connection secret, Bushie December 27, 2001: Bush Administration repealed a Clinton-era rule that prevents the government from awarding federal contracts to businesses that have broken environmental, labor, tax, civil rights or other laws. He's just a bad bad man. And now he's our leader. Yale should be ashamed.
hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 the above is from evilsite.com
hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 http://www.bushwatch.com/bushlies.htm
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Want your chai warm or on the rocks Hyper?
hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 http://www.bushlies.net/pages/1/
hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 piping hot kilroy, and thanx for the christian burial ;)
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Piping hot? I like mine at a somewhat cooler and drinkable temperature.... ;)
hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 i'm afraid i wasn't indoctrinated properly i don't know what a chai latte is. :(
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Tasty actually. It's a spiced tea/milk drink hailing from India. I recommend trying one when possible. Very soothing.
musturde Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Maybe, just maybe, we can show Bush da sizzite! Then we can get him to go to RCIA and from there get him converted. But first let's finish converting Bro Adam.
Hermione Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Bah... Chai Lattes... We get the original things here at USD0.30 per cup~ You might as well save up and buy a plane ticket here~ :D As for Bush: I'm not a liberal, nor a conservative. Like Catholic parties have always been, I'm in the middle. In fact, if anything, I believe in absolute monarchy. *yikes!* I can't help but feel that Bush's war policies have always been rather egocentric. True, the US *had* to fight Iraq someday, but the fact is, he was still the one who initiated the war. Whatever the reasons behind it, the fact is, he passed judgement on a country out of his own intelligence (and we all know how much there is), resulting in the deaths of thousands, alot of them innocent lives. True also, he is the leader of a country, and needs to maintain its long-term stability, but I don't see how attacking the Middle-East and getting tons of Muslims pissed off at you is going to help. Even the POPE didn't agree to the war. What's more, where are the weapons of mass destruction that he said Iraq had? He admitted that, even if they don't exist, his war was justified because of the liberation of the Iraqi people and the safety of the United States, but wasn't the WMD the CATALYST to begin with? If it wasn't for these WMDs, most wouldn't even have agreed to go to war, thinking their lives were in danger. No matter the case, it is clear that Bush HIMSELF wanted to go to war... during his term in the office, and therefore I'd like to bring up the question of WHY? Why him? Not his predecessors? The threat, as has been analysed recently, was not as great as hyped up to be, and Bush knew that... So why go to war NOW? I beg you guys to think about it... Is your leader Bush or the Pope? The Pope rejected the war, but Bush wanted it; to follow Bush would be like to choose State laws over the Church... You might as well use contraceptives and have abortions like State laws allow... "Operation Iraqi Freedom... President Bush wanted to call it 'Operation Iraqi Liberation' but realized it spelt O-I-L..." -The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 *stands up and apauds the other "blind liberal"*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now