hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 yes, all others who dared to speak against mr. bush were excommunicated and are now being kept in a dungeon.
Lounge Daddy Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Kilroy, you rock! How can peace be accomplished in the Middle East be leaving Saddam in power?
Norseman82 Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Is your leader Bush or the Pope? Matthew 22:21: "Then give to Caesar what is Caesar's, but give to God what is God's" The last I checked, the pope is infallible in matters of faith and morals, not military strategy. Look, I'm not too crazy about the fact that it turns out we were wrong about the WMD, and reading in the newspaper everyday the bios of our servicemen who have fallen in the line of duty does get to me, but what would you rather be wrong about? Would you rather be wrong about invading and finding out there were no WMD, or would you rather be wrong about not invading and then a year later the US is attacked by a WMD and thousands of people in a major US city die? Think about it. Keep in mind too that in the 1990s Saddam Hussein stonewalled UN weapon inspectors in violation of the agreements he signed after Desert Storm. We should have invaded then (but Hillary's husband was too busy contemplating the meaning of the word "is").
PedroX Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 Hyper, Comeon now, they haven't locked me in the dungeon yet. Of course, I was put to the rack, but thats another story! Hermione, Another Monarchist? Don John will be so glad. Now there's 3 of us! peace...
hyperdulia again Posted November 28, 2003 Author Posted November 28, 2003 I'm monarchist...look up winchester's favorite form of government thread.
Kilroy the Ninja Posted November 28, 2003 Posted November 28, 2003 I'm a monarchist too... I'm just realistic. Drives Don John nuts.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now