Guest Daniel Nicholas Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='15 December 2009 - 08:02 AM' timestamp='1260824557' post='2020543'] It's nice to know that not only American schools produce addled, lobotomized children. Thank you for affirming that mental weakness is an international phenomenon. [/quote] and, thank you for not providing any reasons to support your arguement, other than your personal opinion, which matters to me because ___________ ?
Winchester Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Daniel Nicholas' date='15 December 2009 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1260891454' post='2020937'] and, thank you for not providing any reasons to support your arguement, other than your personal opinion, which matters to me because ___________ ? [/quote] Adam, I was already on this site. You're the one who came here. So obviously our opinion matters to you. In fact, opinions matter so much to you that you probably wear ridiculous costumes to attract attention. The real target of the post is the gaggle who understand the baselessness of your accusations. Being something of an attention lady of the evening myself, I get that the majority of life is performance. You mistake it for self-expression. I guess you're in your teens, which gives you the right to be stupid. I'm glad to see you're exercising it. Being 35, I have the right to insult you. Clearly, I am exercising my right, as well. Go freedom.
Guest Daniel Nicholas Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='16 December 2009 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1260891291' post='2020933'] Being incapable of rendering a cogent argument and understanding the basics of the English language, your opinion of organwerke doesn't mean two poops to anyone of consequence. Now, if you would like to abandon the emo crapola and inane usage, perhaps you'll be taken seriously. But then you'll have to deal with Socrates. And you will lose. [/quote] First of all, Emos became extinct about two, three years ago, it's safe to wear smokey eyeshadow, a leather jacket and high heels without appearing as emo, as long as you keep it simple and slimming. [img]http://girldir.com/files/images/hannah-marshall-fall2008-01.jpg[/img] It's gorgeous If you really don't think Im worth it, and that my opinions are not serious. Why waste your time replying? You're the one who's drawing attention to my question by replying to it. So, I should atleast thank you for that.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='15 December 2009 - 09:36 AM' timestamp='1260891361' post='2020935'] D.N., you know that one of the most significant events in Christian history, i.e. the creation of the Church of England under Henry VIII, happened *because* Catholics refused to budge on the issue of divorce, right? A lot of Catholics were martyred over that, like St. Thomas More as I mentioned above. [/quote]
Winchester Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 1. Those women are abused. 2.I'm entertaining myself and my cohorts. Mainly myself. I am instinctually a solipsist. 3.Emos are too weak to declare themselves anything. 4.More than one person has responded. One of them is trying to educate you. Your poor spelling isn't a rebellion, it's a crutch to prop up your ignorance. 5. Lemurs.
Guest Daniel Nicholas Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='16 December 2009 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1260892685' post='2020950'] 1. Those women are abused. 2.I'm entertaining myself and my cohorts. Mainly myself. I am instinctually a solipsist. 3.Emos are too weak to declare themselves anything. 4.More than one person has responded. One of them is trying to educate you. Your poor spelling isn't a rebellion, it's a crutch to prop up your ignorance. 5. Lemurs. [/quote] Incase, you haven't realised by now. My spelling was spelled wrong on purpose. I gave you links with the intended meaning of these words. I am not an emo, that's the most offensive accusation that could be given, I'd rather you call me a flower. You're 35 which appears to explain your lack of perception between fashion fads.
Winchester Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Daniel Nicholas' date='15 December 2009 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1260893001' post='2020954'] Incase, you haven't realised by now. My spelling was spelled wrong on purpose. I gave you links with the intended meaning of these words.[/quote] The language doesn't need your intended meanings. You latched onto a spelling and you're attempting to justify it. [quote] I am not an emo, that's the most offensive accusation that could be given, I'd rather you call me a flower. You're 35 which appears to explain your lack of perception between fashion fads. [/quote] The word is "contempt". You're mistaking my contempt for lack of perception. And the people who choose what you perceive as fashionable are way older than moi.
Guest Daniel Nicholas Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='16 December 2009 - 03:05 AM' timestamp='1260893127' post='2020956'] The language doesn't need your intended meanings. You latched onto a spelling and you're attempting to justify it. The word is "contempt". You're mistaking my contempt for lack of perception. And the people who choose what you perceive as fashionable are way older than moi. [/quote] Is Karl Lagerfeld an emo? Does he make emos? [img]http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-10-31-The_Legend_Karl_Lagerfeld.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/fergie-karl-lagerfeld.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 You're hip to youth culture croutons, right? [img]http://memegenerator.net/Instances/402/Troll-face-LOL--I-TROLL-U.jpg[/img]
Winchester Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 I am unseated by your in depth research. Curses! Foiled by an EmoFlowertheist.
Guest Daniel Nicholas Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='16 December 2009 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1260893546' post='2020967'] I am unseated by your in depth research. Curses! Foiled by an EmoFlowertheist. [/quote] Then why do you constantly avert the subject.
Winchester Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Daniel Nicholas' date='15 December 2009 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1260893659' post='2020970'] Then why do you constantly avert the subject. [/quote] I don't avoid the subject. You didn't bring anything to the table worth debating. You're using your personal definitions to promote your opinion. You're not interested in arguing, just creating sensation. Since you're so incompetent at it (barring smearing mascara on yourself to attract attention-costume is the basest form of outrage), I'm giving you your wish and simultaneously putting on a clinic.
Winchester Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 I think one needs a certain level of maturity to be a really good troll. Or dumber opposition. You should go to an evangelical board.
Guest Daniel Nicholas Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='16 December 2009 - 03:18 AM' timestamp='1260893927' post='2020978'] I don't avoid the subject. You didn't bring anything to the table worth debating. You're using your personal definitions to promote your opinion. You're not interested in arguing, just creating sensation. Since you're so incompetent at it (barring smearing mascara on yourself to attract attention-costume is the basest form of outrage), I'm giving you your wish and simultaneously putting on a clinic. [/quote] I don't receive any attention where I'm from, obviously I'm not aware of where you live. But I'm just treated as a normal person and Im not seen as any different, there is no costume. Sensation! Everything is sensational. But the bible loves sensation.. Why create all these [s]lies[/s] 'metaphorical' stories about floods and wiping out humanity if it weren't for, a factor being sensation.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now