homeschoolmom Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 Okay-- IMMATURE content... whatever. Gross. and completely violates the guidelines... I really wish people would READ the guidelines before posting rather than just checking that they did.
Winchester Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [size="1"]Now you're trying too hard.[/size]
Guest Daniel Nicholas Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 Can you just delete this topic now? Its run out of the fun
Winchester Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 Who is the man who would risk his neck for his brother man?
CatherineM Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Daniel Nicholas' date='15 December 2009 - 11:19 AM' timestamp='1260897582' post='2021028'] Watch this, its very educational, I think he's a prophet [mod] link removed [/mod] [/quote] I didn't know atheists believed in prophets.
HisChildForever Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='15 December 2009 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1260897444' post='2021026'] I don't think calling it "mature" was right. [/quote] The second this kid showed up the other night, I knew at some point he would post some obscene image. Glad I missed it.
HisChildForever Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='15 December 2009 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1260899956' post='2021056'] Eh, he's young. [/quote] That excuse is far too generous.
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Daniel Nicholas' date='15 December 2009 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1260898032' post='2021035'] Can you just delete this topic now? Its run out of the fun [/quote] No.
organwerke Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Daniel Nicholas' date='15 December 2009 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1260890911' post='2020927'] And I think you're an idiot for not realising my intentions of quoting Jesus, whilst not agreeing with him. [/quote] I din't say that you are ridicolous but that it is ridicolous that you quote Jesus if you don't follow him, but yes you are right, ridicoulous isn't the right word, I would have better said "odd", or "strange", or "non-coherent" (as I said). Anyway I think I understood your intentions of quoting Jesus: you tried to demonstrate that we Catholics are hypocritical (is this the right word as adjective?) and so I showed you that this isn't true, not as Church I mean, of course I can't speak for every Catholic's behaviour. But I think you quoted Him also because even if you don't follow Him you think He is a reliable teacher (this is what it seemed to me). But I think I'm going off topic replying to the Original Topic...I see this thread has been "transformed" to another strange "thing"! Anyway can I give you a [b]sincere[/b] and friendly advice (even if I imagine you won't appreciate it)? You seem very young and, even if I can't exactly say that I could be your mother... I think you shouldn't compromise your beautiful but also frail and delicate age following wrong and bad models. Believe me: Jesus is the best model you can follow, and the only one who really loves you infinitely.
TotusTuusMaria Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 [quote name='Daniel Nicholas' date='15 December 2009 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1260893659' post='2020970'] Then why do you constantly avert the subject. [/quote] Please, you have no room to speak about averting the subject. You have went on to discuss 1) spelling 2) emos 3) other people All to avoid replying to the posts that actually addressed your questions.
TotusTuusMaria Posted December 15, 2009 Posted December 15, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Daniel Nicholas' date='15 December 2009 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1260898032' post='2021035'] Can you just delete this topic now? Its run out of the fun [/quote] The original accusations of hypocrisy were bologna and now that it has been shown by various posters you would rather have it deleted or discuss emos then admit it. Your "apology" for spatting off angrily uninformed about the facts not accepted. Edited December 15, 2009 by TotusTuusMaria
organwerke Posted December 16, 2009 Posted December 16, 2009 [quote name='TotusTuusMaria' date='16 December 2009 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1260914845' post='2021273'] The original accusations of hypocrisy were bologna. [/quote] Ehi, what does this mean? (Bologna is my city's name! )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now