Jesus_lol Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' date='18 December 2009 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1261176442' post='2022841'] You make a strong case for chat room. [/quote] more like a strong case for a paper bag, in nihils case. for his face.
Jesus_lol Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 Its been a slow day, sorry, ill try harder tomorrow.
jeffpugh Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' date='18 December 2009 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1261160472' post='2022777'] I'm guessing she yelled on her mic to get everyone's attention. [/quote] Wooow. That's sooo a Selah move. [quote name='Moosey' date='18 December 2009 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1261173623' post='2022823'] That's what you get for sitting in the chat without talking. I hate it when people do that [/quote] Hah! Doesn't that happen all the time? [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='18 December 2009 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1261183230' post='2022876'] Its been a slow day, sorry, ill try harder tomorrow. [/quote] It's okay. Even pros have low days.
Moosey Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 December 2009 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1261175656' post='2022836'] The faces to go with names even moreso. [/quote] I remember when seeing pictures of pmers was a novelty. I was geeking out when I saw what certain posters looked like. I always see someone as looking like their avatar.
Starets Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 I didn't even know there was a chatroom anymore in the first place
BG45 Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' date='18 December 2009 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1261160472' post='2022777'] I'm guessing she yelled on her mic to get everyone's attention. [/quote] Again?
Nihil Obstat Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' date='19 December 2009 - 09:06 AM' timestamp='1261235199' post='2023100'] I remember when seeing pictures of pmers was a novelty. I was geeking out when I saw what certain posters looked like. I always see someone as looking like their avatar. [/quote] You saw me as a bald guy with little round glasses?
Moosey Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='19 December 2009 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1261261694' post='2023196'] You saw me as a bald guy with little round glasses? [/quote] Basically. It's the darndest thing. I knew you obviously didn't look like that but I still visualized you that way.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' date='19 December 2009 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1261263223' post='2023206'] Basically. It's the darndest thing. I knew you obviously didn't look like that but I still visualized you that way. [/quote] Before I see someone's picture, I tend to see them as a hybrid of their avatar and their personality. Less of a mental picture and more of a personality.
Jesus_lol Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='19 December 2009 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1261264037' post='2023213'] Before I see someone's picture, I tend to see them as a hybrid of their avatar and their personality. Less of a mental picture and more of a personality. [/quote] same. but i still thought of you as a bald guy until proven otherwise. Hairless personality? hehe, its hard not to think of peeps as their avatar.
MIKolbe Posted December 20, 2009 Posted December 20, 2009 yes.. anything that would cover that hair would be a good thing.....
zunshynn Posted December 20, 2009 Posted December 20, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='19 December 2009 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1261261694' post='2023196'] You saw me as a bald guy with little round glasses? [/quote] I sort of did. So it was good thing that I finally got a different mental picture, because I love Maximilian Kolbe, and you were sort of ruining it. No offense. Especially the people that never or rarely change their avs, that's totally what I think people must look like. Then you've got people like winchester who change their av like every 12 hours, and there's just no mental picture. Actually, when I think of winchester I always think of the picture of the dirty peasants pointing and laughing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now