Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Just Gave Everyone In Chat A Heart Attack


Recommended Posts

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='20 December 2009 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1261285883' post='2023361']
I cant get back in :sadder:
[/quote]

First your webcam and now this. :ohno:

I assume you've tried a different browser and waited? :unsure:

Posted

dude, unban me! It was a joke!

Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' date='19 December 2009 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1261287023' post='2023364']
dude, unban me! It was a joke!
[/quote]
We can't figure out who banned you. :P

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' date='20 December 2009 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1261287023' post='2023364']
dude, unban me! It was a joke!
[/quote]

We noticed.....we think it was Nihil.

Posted

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' date='20 December 2009 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1261286278' post='2023363']
First your webcam and now this. :ohno:

I assume you've tried a different browser and waited? :unsure:
[/quote]
Yes. I even downloaded a new browser. The browser "Stops working". *kicks rock*

Posted

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' date='19 December 2009 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1261287064' post='2023366']
We noticed.....we think it was Nihil.
[/quote]
I get no respect....... :sadwalk:

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='19 December 2009 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1261287979' post='2023371']
I get no respect....... :sadwalk:
[/quote]

You get what you deserve.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='20 December 2009 - 01:46 AM' timestamp='1261287979' post='2023371']
I get no respect....... :sadwalk:
[/quote]
You have girls fawning over your "beautiful, sinister eyes." Stop complaining.

eagle_eye222001
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='20 December 2009 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1261287740' post='2023370']
Yes. I even downloaded a new browser. The browser "Stops working". *kicks rock*
[/quote]

Your computer seems to have issues. Although I'm not telling you anything new.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='20 December 2009 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1261287979' post='2023371']
I get no respect....... :sadwalk:
[/quote]

You blame your misfortunes on us? I don't believe any of us forced you to say and act the way you did. :sword:

Posted

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' date='19 December 2009 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1261288310' post='2023375']



You blame your misfortunes on us? I don't believe any of us forced you to say and act the way you did. :sword:
[/quote]
Selective memory, that's what you guys have.

eagle_eye222001
Posted

So Canada is where Scrooge lives...

Posted

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' date='20 December 2009 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1261338107' post='2023518']
So Canada is where Scrooge lives...
[/quote]
Funny, I always figured it was England. :detective:

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='20 December 2009 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1261336634' post='2023504']
Bah. <_<
[/quote]
:P

Posted

Scrooge is from England, but the Grinch lives in Canada. :mellow:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPBS7dVrE1U[/media]

Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' date='20 December 2009 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1261339675' post='2023525']
Scrooge is from England, but the Grinch lives in Canada. :mellow:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPBS7dVrE1U[/media]
[/quote]
This is true.

Posted (edited)

Come on guys! I'm all alone in the chat! :sadwalk:

Edited by Moosey

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...