Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Happy Festivus


Recommended Posts

cmotherofpirl
Posted

THat I worked so hard getting ready for Christmas I am too tired to enjoy it :(

Posted

+J.M.J.+
good thing it's Christmas until January 10th then ;)

Posted

[quote name='Era Might' date='24 December 2009 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1261678289' post='2025565']
Grievance: mcts's avatar.
[/quote]

the colts are amazing. don't you ever forget that.

Posted

I just made dUSt tap-out.

I made him cry like a girl, first.

NEXT!

:mellow:

  • 11 months later...
homeschoolmom
Posted

Happy Festivus, everyone! Let the airing of grievances begin!!!

[img]http://freeworldradionetwork.net/SituationAwareness/uploaded_images/humanfund-731387.jpg[/img]

Posted

Grievances

1) Didacorp is a hoax
2) I did not get the $25 discount coupon at Macy's bc I bought electronics. People should not be hating on electronics
3) Being blamed for gas, when it was Addison.
4) Jack Daniels is NOT a waste of money, regardless of what people think.
5) People who say 'irregardless'. That's not even a word.
6) Not being invited to Rachael's wedding. WHATever....now i have to crash it.

Posted

7) Padiddles...srsly.. BUY A HEADLIGHT
8) the guy behind the meat counter who won't cut the ham hocks. oh BOO HOO, it's dangerous... life is dangerous, son.
9) why does my favorite pair of underwear HAVE TO have holes in them? i don't care, i'll still wear them.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1293152391' post='2194198']9) why does my favorite pair of underwear HAVE TO have holes in them? i don't care, i'll still wear them.
[/quote]
So you can get your legs in 'em? :blink:

:tomato:

Posted

10) people who make jokes about my underwear.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/TQqaCxT28QI/AAAAAAAAPlY/cc94KNJ0gE0/s1600/Kristin%2BS%2B.%2Bow%2B.%2Btext%2Bflowers.jpg[/img]

Posted

Hm, I just had to google what festivus was. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/pirate2.gif[/img] Down with secular holidays!!

Posted (edited)

Grievance: Saying 'Happy Holidays'. It sounds insipid to me. I can, however, say 'Merry Christmas!' in response, and I find that makes me feel better.

Grievance 2: I love my brothers. I want to give them gifts, really I do. But I have no idea what, and I'm out of time, and I'll just end up buying them random junk tomorrow, which makes me a horrid person. Yes, they'd be happier if I just gave them money. But...I don't want to do that. I feel the weight of this more since neither of my sisters will be home for Christmas this year.

Grievance 3: Never in my life have I attended Midnight mass.

Grievance 4: I haven't made it to confession at all during Advent, despite trying to on several occasions.

Grievance 5: My back is cold, and now I'm just being petty.

Grievance 6: I have not sent a single Christmas card yet this year.

Edited by MithLuin
Posted

1. I haven't gotten my grades yet.

2. I have major dishes to do after cooking enough mexican food for 3 dozen people.

3. I haven't gotten the present I'm expecting in the mail yet.

Teen_Catholic
Posted

1. My mom won't let me open presents that i get in the mail until Christmas.

2. I have to get up at 4:30 for a flight later this week.

3. Twilight exists.

4. Obama is president.

5. My best friend is on vacation.

Posted

Grievance 7: I'm not in Narnia.

Posted

Every Christmas, there is something that happens to makes Christmas eve not go well. I don't know if we are going to church. I did not know what exactly dinner plans were until after 9 pm. Mom hurts. Dad doesn't know where the hardware is for mom's wheel chair. Service starts in 40 minutes. I don't know if we will go tomorrow or not. I didn't even realize I kept staring at mom's computer screen, which I doubt was always the case despite appearances since the rolls were also in that direction and I just discovered that the brown and serve ones rise.

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1261587624' post='2025028']
:saint: People are always laming up the Open Mic.

[img]http://kermittheblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/human_fund.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

That is so funny....my older son has been talking about this too. Happy Festivus! The holiday for the rest of us!

Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1261599336' post='2025098']
Sinus infections, and having to sleep with toilet paper stuffed in your nose because it runs like a faucet. Grrrr.
[/quote]


That is hard!! Hope you got some sleep.

I always think / wonder how the angels feel seeing us sleeping like that.
LOL.... Seriously, I do.

  • 2 years later...
homeschoolmom
Posted

6a00d83451c7bb69e20120a77485e5970b-800wi

 

 

Wow... were to begin??

Posted

6a00d83451c7bb69e20120a77485e5970b-800wi

 

 

Wow... were to begin??

 

:hehe:
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...