Moosey Posted December 26, 2009 Posted December 26, 2009 [quote name='Moosey' date='26 December 2009 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1261855241' post='2026282'] Fried Tofu Barbecue Tofu Grilled Tofu Tofu Cake Stinky Tofu Iced Tofu Tofu Jerky Tofu Sandwich Tofu Etouffee Jerk Tofu Boiled Tofu Tofu Surprise Space Tofu It was a great Christmas this year! [/quote] *facepalm*
Ash Wednesday Posted December 26, 2009 Posted December 26, 2009 The thing I got that I liked the most was an actual vacation and getting to take a break.
CatherineM Posted December 26, 2009 Posted December 26, 2009 My husband also got me a stuffed basset hound. The large version of the beanie baby tracker. He caught me talking to it, and said that if he was caught talking to a stuffed animal, he'd get thrown in the hospital.
Jaime Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 I got a Kindle. It looks like a Star Trek datapad. Which rules!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='hot stuff' date='26 December 2009 - 07:18 PM' timestamp='1261873084' post='2026379'] I got a Kindle. It looks like a Star Trek datapad. Which rules!! [/quote] One of my students has a Kindle. It's impressive, but I'm not sure I could get used to it.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='melporcristo' date='26 December 2009 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1261851580' post='2026258'] JMJT I finally got a steubie U sweater! I'm excited to finally rep my alma mater in public [/quote] I should get one of those...I would with two theology teachers from Benedictine and I need to dominate the bragging rights.
Moosey Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='hot stuff' date='26 December 2009 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1261854697' post='2026279'] I think you should knit me something [/quote] Don't think you'd like any of the patterns in these books
browneyes106 Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 $15 iTunes gift card $50 Best Buy gift card $25 Overstock.com gift card fleece blanket Wii Sports Resort game scarves scented candles
Lil Red Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 +J.M.J.+ it always makes me laugh when someone doesn't know what to get a woman. you get either: candles, something completely generic (like a blanket), or lotion/bath sets. i got candles and a fleece blanket from my in-laws. neither of which i need nor want. oh well.
melporcristo Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='Raphael' date='26 December 2009 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1261873397' post='2026383'] I should get one of those...I would with two theology teachers from Benedictine and I need to dominate the bragging rights. [/quote] he he
Archaeology cat Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' date='27 December 2009 - 05:34 AM' timestamp='1261892058' post='2026481'] +J.M.J.+ it always makes me laugh when someone doesn't know what to get a woman. you get either: candles, something completely generic (like a blanket), or lotion/bath sets. i got candles and a fleece blanket from my in-laws. neither of which i need nor want. oh well. [/quote] My husband said I was hard to shop for this year because I can't eat chocolate right now, and can't drink much alcohol right now.
Paddington Posted December 27, 2009 Author Posted December 27, 2009 A co-worker gave me a card and a Bud Light bottle.
brightsadness Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 A large box of home made goodies and a quilt from my parents and sibs. A check from work. Earrings from my best friend. And a few books and stationery from other friends. Also my niece gave me holiday socks. Most of all the Gift of God's love and renewed joy in the Feast.
dominicansoul Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 i gave more than i received, so I'll talk about what I gave: Red Sox authentic team hoodie, Red Sox team hoodie fashioned by alyssa milano Red Sox personalized tee, Soaps from the Dominican Nuns in Summit, Jonas Bros string backpack, Wine, Calenders, Snow Shoes, Electric toothbrush kit, Grill, bingo bag and seat cushion, a Peanuts snow globe, an authentic dallas cowboys throw back jersey (Austin) a Coach handbag and Mass offerings (saved the best for last...)
Resurrexi Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 (edited) [quote name='dominicansoul' date='27 December 2009 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1261952473' post='2026620'] and Mass offerings [/quote] I gave Mass offerings last year. I was going to give them again this year, but I never sent off the stipends... Edited December 27, 2009 by Resurrexi
MissyP89 Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 iTouch. New slippers because mine were falling apart, books, underwear...lol. And New Super Mario Bros. for Wii.
BG45 Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='26 December 2009 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1261862603' post='2026330'] The thing I got that I liked the most was an actual vacation and getting to take a break. [/quote] This too!
Lil Red Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 +J.M.J.+ i wish i had gotten slippers i think i will get some with a gift card i received.
rachael Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 (edited) [quote name='hot stuff' date='26 December 2009 - 07:18 PM' timestamp='1261873084' post='2026379'] I got a Kindle. It looks like a Star Trek datapad. Which rules!! [/quote] you got a card from me. [quote name='browneyes106' date='26 December 2009 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1261888496' post='2026464'] $15 iTunes gift card $50 Best Buy gift card $25 Overstock.com gift card fleece blanket Wii Sports Resort game scarves scented candles [/quote] i love overstock. Edited December 28, 2009 by rachael
morostheos Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 [quote name='rachael' date='26 December 2009 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1261853527' post='2026274'] a necklace, a wallet, rainboots, seasons of alias, money i got myself some clothes and shoes. [/quote] oooh, Alias! I have almost all the seasons of Alias! I became totally addicted a few years ago. I got a sewing machine. I also got the 2nd season of Bones and a few other small things.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now