CatherineM Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 I got a 9 hour battery for my netbook so I no longer have an excuse to stop writing.
rachael Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 (edited) [quote name='morostheos' date='29 December 2009 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1262141527' post='2027361'] oooh, Alias! I have almost all the seasons of Alias! I became totally addicted a few years ago. I got a sewing machine. I also got the 2nd season of Bones and a few other small things. [/quote] it's my favorite show. Edited December 30, 2009 by rachael
Apotheoun Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 My mom gave me the 70th anniversary edition DVD of "Gone with the Wind" and "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." the complete series DVD set.
homeschoolmom Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='30 December 2009 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1262195960' post='2027537'] My mom gave me the 70th anniversary edition DVD of "Gone with the Wind"[/quote] I have the 65th anniversary edition... I'm wondering if you have better features than I do.
cmotherofpirl Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='30 December 2009 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1262195960' post='2027537'] My mom gave me the 70th anniversary edition DVD of "Gone with the Wind" and "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." the complete series DVD set. [/quote] I remember that series
Apotheoun Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='30 December 2009 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1262196429' post='2027541'] I remember that series [/quote] Brisco County was one of the best shows of the 1990s.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted December 31, 2009 Posted December 31, 2009 We got a Wii, my sister got an iPod Touch, I got some memory for my MacBook Pro, and Therese DVD, Pete & Pete Season 2, and Dvorak's Stabat Mater directed by Robert Shaw. Mom and Dad got towels from my sister and I. It was a good Christmas. Very simple and not too materialistic. Midnight Mass was still the best. Receiving Jesus was the very best thing I got.
tnavarro61 Posted January 1, 2010 Posted January 1, 2010 i got a shirt with the words TRULY CATHOLIC i want more Catholic shirts!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now