Arpy Posted January 26, 2010 Author Posted January 26, 2010 Sorry, I was passed out. I'm back now. Let's get jiggy.
Tridenteen Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [quote name='pvtmiller' date='25 January 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1264462068' post='2044434'] I am a combat live saver? does that help? [/quote] JMJ Dude! That only helps if you do something...do you think a tracheonamy (sp?) will help? I have heard it is a very painful experiance, but, hey, it's worth a try! How do you like Kuwait? My dad thought it was interesting... Tridenteen
Nihil Obstat Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='30 January 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1264891376' post='2047924'] JMJ Dude! That only helps if you do something...do you think a tracheonamy (sp?) [/quote] Probably unnecessary, but intubating would be a good idea.
Tridenteen Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 JMJ Well, if your going to be like that, how about we just skip to a ventilator and a feeding tube, since the subphorum will probably need to be sedated via IV. Or we can give it an NG tube. Wait a minute, who is paying the bills, since the subphorum doesn't have medical insurance? I only have euros. Does the healthcare reform plan cover it?
Nihil Obstat Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='30 January 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1264891825' post='2047927'] JMJ Well, if your going to be like that, how about we just skip to a ventilator and a feeding tube, since the subphorum will probably need to be sedated via IV. Or we can give it an NG tube. Wait a minute, who is paying the bills, since the subphorum doesn't have medical insurance? I only have euros. Does the healthcare reform plan cover it? [/quote] We'll grant the subphorum emergency Canadian citizenship, so we're covered.
MIKolbe Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 is it really worth living if you have to be canadien?
Nihil Obstat Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='30 January 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1264899861' post='2047968'] is it really worth living if you have to be canadien? [/quote] Well it's better than the alternative...
Nihil Obstat Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='30 January 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1264906280' post='2047983'] really? srsly? [/quote] Indubitably.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='30 January 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1264906808' post='2047990'] moosey likes guys who use big words [/quote] oh
Arpy Posted January 31, 2010 Author Posted January 31, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='30 January 2010 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1264906808' post='2047990'] moosey likes guys who use big words [/quote] What fortuitous circumstance be this‽
Tridenteen Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 JMJ Theoretically we should return to saving the subphorum. I don't want to be the one to have to tell it it is being covered by CANADIAN health insurance. Idealistically it should be sedated through the traumatic news.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='31 January 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1264979290' post='2048525'] JMJ Theoretically we should return to saving the subphorum. I don't want to be the one to have to tell it it is being covered by CANADIAN health insurance. Idealistically it should be sedated through the traumatic news. [/quote] Not health insurance. Universal healthcare.
Tridenteen Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 JMJ I think the subphorum will go into cardiac failure over that one.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sadder.gif[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='31 January 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1264980556' post='2048540'] JMJ I think the subphorum will go into cardiac failure over that one.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sadder.gif[/img] [/quote] Good. We could use the organs for transplanting.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='31 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264982327' post='2048551'] JMJ Your depression is evident... [/quote] Since you're now my friend I will forgive such a hurtful comment. Just this once.
Tridenteen Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img] JMJ Mea culpa, mea culpa...wait, I'm not that sorry!! back to saving the phorum please...
Nihil Obstat Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='31 January 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1264990210' post='2048595'] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img] JMJ Mea culpa, mea culpa...wait, I'm not that sorry!! back to saving the phorum please... [/quote] Clearly you haven't yet learned of the ancient and venerable tradition of hijacking. If we don't hijack threads on this subphorum, then it's already dead.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now