Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

JMJ
Clearly you haven't caught my other posts, in which I hijacked TradMom's post three different times. If we are going o hijack, we can talk about the superiority of American hockey times vs Canadian ones.

Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='31 January 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1264991365' post='2048603']
JMJ
Clearly you haven't caught my other posts, in which I hijacked TradMom's post three different times. If we are going o hijack, we can talk about the superiority of American hockey times vs Canadian ones.
[/quote]
Canadian hockey is the most perfect expression of reality known to man.

Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='25 January 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1264456657' post='2044361']
JMJ
Is this like a one man effort or what! SHEESH! I am trying to keep this phorum alive, and all you phatmassers are talking about is your age...am I sensing a lack of dedication?[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/duh.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img] This phorum is breathing it's last, am I the only one that's concerned?[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/shock.gif[/img] 1-2-3-4-5...uh, what comes after 5, breath or push? I quit...and will now let the professionals take over...[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/doc.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I already saved this phorum once. It's someone elses turn

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='31 January 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1264994252' post='2048627']
Canadian hockey is the most perfect expression of reality known to man.
[/quote]


JMJ
You being my friend, I will attempt at being understanding. It is my understading that Canadian hockey is like "Imitation Hockey Extract".

Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='01 February 2010 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1265037325' post='2048836']
JMJ
You being my friend, I will attempt at being understanding. It is my understading that Canadian hockey is like "Imitation Hockey Extract".
[/quote]
No, my friend, you're thinking about football. Canadian football is a silly and pale imitation of American football.

Canadians are like the gods of hockey.

Posted

[quote name='pvtmiller' date='01 February 2010 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1265043042' post='2048903']
I love hockey
[/quote]
You may be an honourary Canadian.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 February 2010 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1265038840' post='2048860']
No, my friend, you're thinking about football. Canadian football is a silly and pale imitation of American football.

Canadians are like the gods of hockey.
[/quote]


JMJ
My friend, I am inclined to think that you have been hit on the head too many times with a hockey puck. Your delusional thinking repells me, GO PENGUINS! I will only continue talking to you since you are my "friend". Your taste in sports teams nationalites is nauseating. However, since you acknowledge the superiority of American football, I will overlook this. It is for the sake of the this subphorum that I continue to read about Canadian hockey teams. I will go back to my Fr.Baptist novel, the Darkness Did Not, by author maqnifique, William L Biersach.

Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='01 February 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1265059542' post='2049081']
JMJ
My friend, I am inclined to think that you have been hit on the head too many times with a hockey puck. Your delusional thinking repells me, GO PENGUINS! I will only continue talking to you since you are my "friend". Your taste in sports teams nationalites is nauseating. However, since you acknowledge the superiority of American football, I will overlook this. It is for the sake of the this subphorum that I continue to read about Canadian hockey teams. I will go back to my Fr.Baptist novel, the Darkness Did Not, by author maqnifique, William L Biersach.
[/quote]


In the United States, there is one NHL team per 12,669,155 people.
In Canada there is one NHL team per 5,551,898 people

:saint:

You're fun.

Posted

I am not a Canadian thank god. But i do love Hockey.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='01 February 2010 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1265059753' post='2049087']
In the United States, there is one NHL team per 12,669,155 people.
In Canada there is one NHL team per 5,551,898 people

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/saint.gif[/img]

You're fun.
[/quote]


JMJ
Me, fun? That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sadder.gif[/img] Normally it's "You're a phsycotic pessimist who needs to work out on sarcasm and have a joyful view of life, and people..." I'm touched, and how many stinkin' hockey teams is the US supposed to have???? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/madder.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_grin.gif[/img]

Posted

Wow sounds like you need a hug

Posted

JMJ
Do you play hockey?

Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='02 February 2010 - 08:51 AM' timestamp='1265122298' post='2049677']
JMJ
Me, fun? That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sadder.gif[/img] Normally it's "You're a phsycotic pessimist who needs to work out on sarcasm and have a joyful view of life, and people..." I'm touched, and how many stinkin' hockey teams is the US supposed to have???? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/madder.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_grin.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Well you're a psychotic sarcastic pessimist too, I'm sure, but still fun. :) I'm probably also somewhat insane.
Things are more fun when your grip on reality isn't quite as strong as usual.

There are 26 American teams. :)

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='02 February 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1265123860' post='2049690']
Well you're a psychotic sarcastic pessimist too, I'm sure, but still fun. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] I'm probably also somewhat insane.
Things are more fun when your grip on reality isn't quite as strong as usual.

There are 26 American teams. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]


JMJ
I have always felt that looking at the world through insanity tinted glasses makes one's perception of events pertaining to the world slightly more bearable, and helps the person look at earth shattering events as a stinkin' joke....I didn't know that about hockey teams in the US,since we through out our TV, we don't stay informed on anything. Then again, when the Canadians lose miserably (LOSERS!) I won't know about that either, oh well![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweat.gif[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='02 February 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1265126779' post='2049703']
JMJ
I have always felt that looking at the world through insanity tinted glasses makes one's perception of events pertaining to the world slightly more bearable, and helps the person look at earth shattering events as a stinkin' joke....I didn't know that about hockey teams in the US,since we through out our TV, we don't stay informed on anything. Then again, when the Canadians lose miserably (LOSERS!) I won't know about that either, oh well![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweat.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Bah, you're so sarcastic and pessimistic. :)

I get my news online these days. I almost never sit down to watch tv.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='02 February 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1265129162' post='2049719']
Bah, you're so sarcastic and pessimistic. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

I get my news online these days. I almost never sit down to watch tv.
[/quote]


JMJ
You would be much happier without the smelly telly. Look at me, my positive side has increased nearly 2% since we throughout last year!

Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='02 February 2010 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1265136464' post='2049797']
JMJ
You would be much happier without the smelly telly. Look at me, my positive side has increased nearly 2% since we throughout last year!
[/quote]
I would be sort of sad missing House and the hockey games. It would be easy to give up though. During the summer when no shows are airing and there's no hockey, I've gone for months at a time not turning it on.

So if your positive side increased 2%, that means you measure it somehow. What are the units of measurement for positive attitudes?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...