HisChildForever Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='05 January 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1262740904' post='2030493'] I keep getting 1+'s which is funny because my most recent posts are wicked lame. I've reached sainthood [/quote] The odd thing is you got a positive for saying a certain member was throwing a hissy fit, and I get a negative for saying a certain member is being passive aggressive. This person definitely hates me lol.
Hassan Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='05 January 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1262727341' post='2030370'] I bet it's Hassan... He is SOOO into blondes.... [/quote] DUDE!!! LYK I TULD U THAT IN CONFADENCE!!!!!!11!!!!!!111!! WTH?!?!?!?!?!?
HisChildForever Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='tomasio127' date='05 January 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1262750283' post='2030594'] better now [/quote] Haha thanks.
Hassan Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 January 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1262729032' post='2030383'] Can you not? I literally just ate. [/quote]
Hassan Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' date='05 January 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1262728742' post='2030377'] With a tag or not...Hassan is kinda diggin on you. [/quote] DUDE! Shut the flapjacks up. You're going to ruin EVERYTHING!!! Edited January 6, 2010 by Hassan
Hassan Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' date='05 January 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1262736899' post='2030450'] but it's a secret muslim!! [/QUOTE] Once you go secret Islamic You'll never have a negative comment. It's the best I could come up with. [QUOTE]Actually, you 2 would make a cute couple!!![/QUOTE] My cuteness is infective. It spreads to everything I'm associated with. [QUOTE]Plus, Hassan could like work off a TON of purgatory here on earth. [/quote] Sultans automatically go to heaven. Edited January 6, 2010 by Hassan
tojo Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='05 January 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1262750718' post='2030609'] My curtness is infective. It spreads to everything I'm associated with. [/quote] Do you mean cuteness?
HisChildForever Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='tomasio127' date='05 January 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1262750843' post='2030612'] Do you mean cuteness? [/quote] Um he absolutely did not.
Hassan Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='tomasio127' date='05 January 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1262750843' post='2030612'] Do you mean cuteness? [/quote] lol, yeah. That's definitely what I meant.
HisChildForever Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='05 January 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1262750860' post='2030613'] Oh noes! A swear. [/quote] Indeed, and if I were that member I would consider editing it more thoroughly.
tojo Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 It was just confusing because a person can be curt also.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now