Hassan Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 January 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1262750898' post='2030614'] Um he absolutely did not. [/quote] No, I did. Cuteness
tojo Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 (edited) Well, regardless, s are cute. Edited January 6, 2010 by tomasio127
Hassan Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='tomasio127' date='05 January 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1262751218' post='2030623'] Well, regardless, s are cute. [/quote] Yes. My Doctoral thesis in Kitiology will focus on Salman Raduyev's kittiological cuteness inversed squared theorem. So I'm well stutied in kitty cuteness.
tojo Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 pre-adolescent feline cuteness is not a subject requiring extensive study
Hassan Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='tomasio127' date='05 January 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1262751757' post='2030634'] pre-adolescent feline cuteness is not a subject requiring extensive study [/quote] Try telling that to Salman Raduyev.
tojo Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='05 January 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1262751927' post='2030637'] Try telling that to Salman Raduyev. [/quote] Could you pass the word on for me? 'kay, thanks.
Hassan Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='tomasio127' date='05 January 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1262752085' post='2030639'] Could you pass the word on for me? 'kay, thanks. [/quote] I would, but I can't. The Russians killed him in prison. They claim he was imprisoned for being a terrorist and warlord, but everyone knows it's because Putin found his kittiological reaserch politically threatening.
tojo Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='Hassan' date='05 January 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1262752366' post='2030643'] I would, but I can't. The Russians killed him in prison. They claim he was imprisoned for being a terrorist and warlord, but everyone knows it's because Putin found his kittiological reaserch politically threatening. [/quote] Oh, well if he's in heaven I can pass on the word then.
Lil Red Posted January 6, 2010 Author Posted January 6, 2010 +JMJ+ well whomever it is, they give HCF negative points and Hassan positive points.
HisChildForever Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='06 January 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1262798723' post='2030913'] +JMJ+ well whomever it is, they give HCF negative points and Hassan positive points. [/quote] Oh maybe I've been thinking of a different thread. Yes, Hassan comes out of no where insulting me and receives a positive. I tell him to leave me alone, and receive a negative. I truly hope that whoever did that doesn't lecture others on charitable behavior.
MIKolbe Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 I really think you and Hassan would be a cute couple.
Lil Red Posted January 6, 2010 Author Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='06 January 2010 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1262799819' post='2030930'] Oh maybe I've been thinking of a different thread. Yes, Hassan comes out of no where insulting me and receives a positive. I tell him to leave me alone, and receive a negative. I truly hope that whoever did that doesn't lecture others on charitable behavior. [/quote] +JMJ+ you were thinking of the right thread, but in this thread people were giving you negatives and hassan positives for who knows what reason
Moosey Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 Usually, couples who just about despise one another don't usually have a happy relationship, in my limited experience anyway
HisChildForever Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='06 January 2010 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1262802075' post='2030947'] +JMJ+ you were thinking of the right thread, but in this thread people were giving you negatives and hassan positives for who knows what reason [/quote] Sad how the person spends their free time looking for my posts to negative, when surely there are more constructive things to do.
Moosey Posted January 6, 2010 Posted January 6, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='06 January 2010 - 02:29 PM' timestamp='1262802554' post='2030950'] Sad how the person spends their free time looking for my posts to negative, when surely there are more constructive things to do. [/quote] S'prolly dinghy boy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now