Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='11 January 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1263224436' post='2034736'] the child is born partially (i.e. in its last trimester) when the murderer sticks scissors in the base of its neck, spreads them and sux the brains out...it is not a fetus...it is a baby... see also: <a href=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ idiot?r=75&src=ref&ch=dic>[b]idiot[/b]< /a> I already know what you are I don't need any references... [/quote] I'm not too knowledgeable about what exactly abortion entails, but I was under the impression that third trimester abortions were illegal, and that when the fetus exited the womb, it was already dead, you silly hostile woman.
dominicansoul Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 (edited) [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 10:42 AM' timestamp='1263224567' post='2034738'] I'm not too knowledgeable about what exactly abortion entails, but I was under the impression that third trimester abortions were illegal, and that when the fetus exited the womb, it was already dead, you silly hostile woman. [/quote] well you need to get more informed... it's dangerous to be ignorant of what abortion entails...abortionists thrive on the ignorance of the masses... and so do politicians... Edited January 11, 2010 by dominicansoul
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='11 January 2010 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1263224707' post='2034742'] well you need to get more informed... it's dangerous to be ignorant of what abortion entails...abortionists thrive on the ignorance of the masses... and so do politicians... [/quote] The irony of this post is tangible.
dominicansoul Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 ever hear of George Tiller? He specialized in abortions in the last trimester...he never went to prison for it... is it illegal? I guess for those of us who believe in God it is...atheists, unsympathetic politicians who only want power and money, and others who live only for this world...to them, perhaps, abortion is just another multi-billion dollar industry
dominicansoul Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 ...yet...i know a few atheists who are appalled at it... ...no one sane that I know of would ever "love" murder...
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='11 January 2010 - 11:49 AM' timestamp='1263224964' post='2034745'] ever hear of George Tiller? He specialized in abortions in the last trimester...he never went to prison for it...[/quote] Were there laws against it when he was practicing it? If not, why would he go to prison for it? lol I just googled him. He was shot in the face by a rabid "activist" because they thought he was a murderer. You're really good at the whole irony thing! [quote]is it illegal? I guess for those of us who believe in God it is...atheists, unsympathetic politicians who only want power and money, and others who live only for this world...to them, perhaps, abortion is just another multi-billion dollar industry [/quote] You remind me of my mother - a vehement, raging Catholic woman who is utterly devoted to a belief system she doesn't have the slightest grasp of, but that doesn't stop her from spewing inane rhetoric like this at anyone who dares to disagree with her beliefs.
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 Oh wow! He was shot in the face [i]while serving as an usher at church[/i]. Viva rationality!
dominicansoul Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 10:54 AM' timestamp='1263225286' post='2034749'] Were there laws against it when he was practicing it? If not, why would he go to prison for it? lol I just googled him. He was shot in the face by a rabid "activist" because they thought he was a murderer. You're really good at the whole irony thing! You remind me of my mother - a vehement, raging Catholic woman who is utterly devoted to a belief system she doesn't have the slightest grasp of, but that doesn't stop her from spewing inane rhetoric like this at anyone who dares to disagree with her beliefs. [/quote] there is no irony in tiller's death in that it fulfills what Jesus Christ once said, that if you live by the sword you will die by the sword. Tiller's murderer was not pro-life. Tiller loved abortion for many reasons, one being that it made him a whole lot of money... which is what the abortion industry will be making along with insurance companies once this "reform" becomes law...... as far as the comparison to your mom, thanks, but I wouldn't want to be her...although a vehement, raging Catholic mother is much better than a bitter, whiny, self-grandizing atheist any day...
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='11 January 2010 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1263225878' post='2034753'] there is no irony in tiller's death in that it fulfills what Jesus Christ once said, that if you live by the sword you will die by the sword.[/quote] And what about all the abortion doctors who are not killed by hypocrites? Why is Tiller different from them? Why are all soldiers not given brutal public executions in the name of God? [quote]Tiller's murderer was not pro-life.[/quote] A quick google search reveals that Scott Roeder was indeed pro-life. I don't know what else I can possibly say to this, except that you're wrong. [quote]Tiller loved abortion for many reasons, one being that it made him a whole lot of money...[/quote] Yes. He didn't believe that it was an acceptable and much-desired practice that people have a right to or anything, he was just in it for the money. His childhood was probably spent telling his teachers "when I grow up, I wanna be an abortion doctor", fantasizing about growing up and becoming a rich, perpetually-harassed and almost universally hated man for providing what many would agree is a godsend and a life-saver (pun not intended). A case could even be made for Tiller being a martyr. [quote]which is what the abortion industry will be making along with insurance companies once this "reform" becomes law......[/quote] When you put quotes around [i]reform[/i] in regard to a bill that will enable millions to receive medical aid that they previously couldn't afford, I find it all the more impossible to take you seriously. [quote]as far as the comparison to your mom, thanks, but I wouldn't want to be her...although a vehement, raging Catholic mother is much better than a bitter, whiny, self-grandizing atheist any day...[/quote] Evening out the unintentional irony with asinine personal attacks, I see.
Jaime Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1263226369' post='2034755'] And what about all the abortion doctors who are not killed by hypocrites? Why is Tiller different from them? Why are all soldiers not given brutal public executions in the name of God? A quick google search reveals that Scott Roeder was indeed pro-life. I don't know what else I can possibly say to this, except that you're wrong. [/quote] Just because someone declares themselves prolife it makes it true? Is it that simple? Then I am unbelievably sexy. I so declare it
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 (edited) If someone says they're against abortion and spends time protesting it, murdering enablers of it, and not practicing or encouraging it themselves, I think it's safe to assume that they're not lying. Edited January 11, 2010 by ZeweInAeternum
HisChildForever Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 (edited) [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1263226369' post='2034755'] A quick google search reveals that Scott Roeder was indeed pro-life.[/quote] And Nancy Pelosi calls herself a Catholic. Point? Edited January 11, 2010 by HisChildForever
StColette Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='11 January 2010 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1263227296' post='2034759'] Then I am unbelievably sexy. I so declare it [/quote] Grrrr! lol
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='11 January 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1263228624' post='2034774'] And Nancy Pelosi calls herself a Catholic. Point? [/quote] see: [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1263227382' post='2034760'] If someone says they're against abortion and spends time protesting it, murdering enablers of it, and not practicing or encouraging it themselves, I think it's safe to assume that they're not lying. [/quote]
HisChildForever Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 "Pro-life" does not only mean "anti-abortion."
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 Yet another attempt at semantic nonsense. "It's raining cats and dogs" does not mean that housepets are falling from the sky, either, and if someone uses that phrase to describe a heavy downpour, no one is going to disagree on the grounds that domesticated mammals are not doing just that.
HisChildForever Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1263229016' post='2034785'] Yet another attempt at semantic nonsense. "It's raining cats and dogs" does not mean that housepets are falling from the sky, either, and if someone uses that phrase to describe a heavy downpour, no one is going to disagree on the grounds that domesticated mammals are not doing just that. [/quote] Um, what? The Pro-Life movement promotes the sacredness of life at all stages.
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro-life]No.[/url] Your next post is going to be an attack on the validity of Wikipedia. Prove me wrong.
HisChildForever Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 You will find such topics as euthanasia, stem cell research, contraception, and human cloning on Pro-Life websites such as [url="http://www.nrlc.org/"]National Right to Life[/url] and [url="http://www.prolife.com/"]ProLife[/url]. The link you provided suggests: "People involved in the movement may also be associated with opposition to euthanasia, the death penalty, human cloning, and research involving human embryonic stem cells." I can tell you right now that amongst Catholic circles, the movement IS associated with the above.
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='11 January 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1263229877' post='2034801'] You will find such topics as euthanasia, stem cell research, contraception, and human cloning on Pro-Life websites such as [url="http://www.nrlc.org/"]National Right to Life[/url] and [url="http://www.prolife.com/"]ProLife[/url]. The link you provided suggests: "People involved in the movement may also be associated with opposition to euthanasia, the death penalty, human cloning, and research involving human embryonic stem cells." I can tell you right now that amongst Catholic circles, the movement IS associated with the above. [/quote] I can find no evidence that Roeder was not against these things as well, and given what I have read about him, I think it's safe to assume that he was. He just chose to target Tiller. Really, what it comes down to is that she was just trying to be clever and say that he wasn't pro-life because he shot some dude.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now