Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Team Conan Or Leno?


Are you on Team Conan or Leno?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

KnightofChrist
Posted

Are you on Team Conan or Leno?

Posted

+JMJ+
us redheads gotta stick together ;)

HisChildForever
Posted

Conan.

laetitia crucis
Posted

[img]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/laetitia_crucis/Random/coco.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='15 January 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1263617058' post='2038156']
[img]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/laetitia_crucis/Random/coco.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
+JMJ+
nice. :smokey: outta positives though.

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='16 January 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1263616911' post='2038152']
+JMJ+
us redheads gotta stick together ;)
[/quote]
roger Lima Charlie

Posted

Whats with the team stuff? I do like Craig Ferguson. Conan O'Brian is less irritating than Jay Leno, but I would never want to be teamed with either of those two. They both seem to have the superstar ego, making pronouncements on politics and belittling people like the "octo-mom" is it truly funny when you have to get your laughs at anothers expense. I am amazed though at the people who take the views of these clowns seriously, and I am not using the term clown as an insult, that is their job description.

ed

Posted

+JMJ+
Craig Ferguson is also awesome.

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='16 January 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1263617894' post='2038176']
Leno :)
[/quote]

:scream: :weep:

Ahem.... :whistle:
[img]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/laetitia_crucis/Random/coco.jpg[/img]


Come to the light, cmotherofpirl... [b]Viva Conando[/b]! Aye! Aye! Aye! :loco:

Conando?
Si! Conando!

:lol: :rolling:

Sorry... I couldn't help myself with this kind of propaganda. :hehe:

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='16 January 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1263617107' post='2038158']
+JMJ+
nice. :smokey: outta positives though.
[/quote]

No worries -- but thanks! :))

:cheers:

Viva Conando!

:hehe:

Okay... I'm done.

:birds:

Posted

David Lettermen.

Yeah. I said it.

:mellow:

homeschoolmom
Posted

I think Conan is getting a raw deal from what I can see of it (Of course, I have not read his contract with NBC.) In general, I don't watch the late-night shows, though I stop from time to time while I'm flipping around. I've watched some of Leno's prime time show and it's okay... won't be sad to see it go, though-- once a week would have been better.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Conan. But I hope they can work something out so both sides are happy.

homeschoolmom
Posted

If for some reason it comes down to Conan being unable to have a late-night show for three years because of a no-compete clause, I think he should go back to writing for The Simpsons for three years and then have a show at FOX.

Posted

I prefer Leno. But I like Conan too. This whole thing was just stupid. NBC deserves a Darwin for this.

KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='Selah' date='16 January 2010 - 07:19 AM' timestamp='1263644358' post='2038419']
David Lettermen.

Yeah. I said it.

:mellow:
[/quote]

Yeah what's really funny is that Leno stole the Tonight Show from Letterman the first time, now he gives it to Conan only to steal it back again. Leno is a jerk.

Posted

Conan is much funnier than Leno. Conan should stay with The Tonight Show.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...