laetitia crucis Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 I thought this was pretty interesting. [url="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6d1caacad1/jay-s-2004-announcement"]Jay's 2004 Announcement[/url]
homeschoolmom Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='17 January 2010 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1263754154' post='2039158'] I thought this was pretty interesting. [url="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6d1caacad1/jay-s-2004-announcement"]Jay's 2004 Announcement[/url] [/quote] Awesomeness.
MIKolbe Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='17 January 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1263707552' post='2038971'] Where's option "c", "they're not funny"? [/quote] we use that option on you.
aalpha1989 Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='17 January 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1263766951' post='2039289'] we use that option on you. [/quote] I missed you too. (don't quote me)
mcts Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 [quote name='MissyP89' date='16 January 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1263678794' post='2038709'] Yes! +1. Ferguson, too. He makes me laugh when I should be sleeping. [/quote] Ferguson, FTW.
MithLuin Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 [quote name='aalpha1989' date='17 January 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1263707552' post='2038971'] Where's option "c", "they're not funny"? [/quote] Agreed; I have no interest in that sort of thing, no matter whose show it is. I've been able to stomach a few episodes of the Colbert Report, but that's the closest I've come. So, my vote is for "Team Alucard"
Vincent Vega Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' date='16 January 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1263619387' post='2038208'] Johnny [/quote] +1 because you're so full of win, win must come out when you cut yourself. And for the record: Conan is a dweeb.
Gregorius Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='18 January 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1263793624' post='2039533'] And for the record: Conan is a dweeb. [/quote] Conan is an alligator.
Vincent Vega Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 No, this is an alligator: [img]http://thegatorchomp.com/images/florida-gators-logo.jpg[/img] This is a dweeb: [img]http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/improvised-blog/conan_o_brien.jpg[/img]
Chestertonian Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 I like both of them, but Im a major Conan fan and have been watching his show since it first premiered back in 1993. Plus, he's Catholic.
Gregorius Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='18 January 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1263798037' post='2039558'] No, this is an alligator: [img]http://thegatorchomp.com/images/florida-gators-logo.jpg[/img] This is a dweeb: [img]http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/improvised-blog/conan_o_brien.jpg[/img] [/quote] No. Conan is... [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPdygBxJteU"]An alligator!![/url]
Apotheoun Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLpLU7D7MWk[/media]
Apotheoun Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 Johnny Carson and Jack Webb [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4RIBhQIkII[/media]
homeschoolmom Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 January 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1263803689' post='2039570'] Johnny Carson and Jack Webb [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4RIBhQIkII[/media] [/quote] +1 Johnny was definately the king of late night. After he retired, it was never quite the same with every having his own show.
Hilde Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 Not a fan of either. I haven't watched it much though.
nleyetn Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Conan. I'm hoping the rumored FOX show will happen.
Apotheoun Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AK3T987jk8[/media]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now