mcts Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='01 February 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1265083398' post='2049435'] Do you have any idea how degrading this sounds? I am absolutely disgusted. This is a Catholic forum, we respect women and their God-given dignity here. We do NOT talk about women as objects ("wimmins") for ANY kind of gratification, do you understand?? [/quote] Agreed wholeheartedly. I know that you are trying to find a future spouse, but you certainly aren't going to find one while referring to women as "wimmins".
HisChildForever Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='southern california guy' date='01 February 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1265071055' post='2049259'] Now this is sinful... I think the picture would be more complete if Jesus had a beautiful woman in each arm! [/quote] WHAT?????????????????????????????
HisChildForever Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='01 February 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1265083536' post='2049437'] DUDE. I think you need to take a step back, seriously. You have totally redlined the inappropriate meter. Seriously. [/quote] Redlined?? The inappropriate meter has SHATTERED.
southern california guy Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='01 February 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1265083398' post='2049435'] Do you have any idea how degrading this sounds? I am absolutely disgusted. This is a Catholic forum, we respect women and their God-given dignity here. We do NOT talk about women as objects ("wimmins") for ANY kind of gratification, do you understand?? [/quote] Gosh, now you tell me... (I think I killed this thread... )
mcts Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='01 February 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1265084027' post='2049443'] I think he wants to get banned [/quote] That wouldn't surprise me.
HisChildForever Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='southern california guy' date='01 February 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1265084351' post='2049451'] Gosh, now you tell me... (I think I killed this thread... ) [/quote] Excuse me, but this ISN'T a joke. Do you think this issue is just going to disappear after a couple of laughs? No. This is a serious problem. You didn't even APOLOGIZE for your behavior. Shame, shame, shame.
mcts Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 SCG, I HIGHLY suggest that you get some counseling if you are truly wanting to find a wife.
zunshynn Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='southern california guy' date='01 February 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1265084351' post='2049451'] Gosh, now you tell me... (I think I killed this thread... ) [/quote] No one should have had to tell you! Do you seriously still not get it?! I say this seriously, and charitably: Get some help.
southern california guy Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='zunshynn' date='01 February 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1265085468' post='2049473'] No one should have had to tell you! Do you seriously still not get it?! I say this seriously, and charitably: Get some help. [/quote] Help.. zunshynn's beating up on me again!
Moosey Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='southern california guy' date='01 February 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1265086749' post='2049485'] Help.. zunshynn's beating up on me again! [/quote] I'm going to puke all over the room in protest to how this thread has turned out.
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 You know, a simple "sorry for the inappropriate jokes" would take you a lot further than more lame jokes. Just sayin'.
manockster Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='southern california guy' date='02 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1265086749' post='2049485'] Help.. zunshynn's beating up on me again! [/quote] Dude, everyone is beating up on you
Norseman82 Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='southern california guy' date='01 February 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1265083057' post='2049431'] Sadly nothing that is profitable to sell... However on the bright side a friend of mine, who's from the Ukraine and trains at the gym, is talking about holding a two weekend hockey clinic. [/quote] I think after this thread a lot of people here might be interested in taking that clinic if it includes practicing "dropping the gloves" with you....
HisChildForever Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='southern california guy' date='01 February 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1265086749' post='2049485'] Help.. zunshynn's beating up on me again! [/quote] So you're going to completely ignore me, then?
Norseman82 Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='02 February 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1265087250' post='2049496'] So you're going to completely ignore me, then? [/quote] I think the line is long....
HisChildForever Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='Norseman82' date='02 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1265087295' post='2049497'] I think the line is long.... [/quote] Well I can be patient, I refuse to be ignored and I demand he apologize to everyone.
mcts Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='02 February 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1265087250' post='2049496'] So you're going to completely ignore me, then? [/quote] Probably cause he's scared of you. I would be too if I were him.
Jesus_lol Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 (edited) [quote name='southern california guy'] derp derp derp [/quote] and its about time for somebody who isnt either jamie or a girl to step in and also say, dude you need some help. seriously, in normal life i am quite willing to let the dirty jokes fly and be innapropriate myself, but i know the time and place for all that; and having tea with your grandma, job interviews, first dates and posting on PM are NOT the right places for that. every time and place has a certain level of that it will tolerate and enjoy, and clearly you are overestimating PM's tolerance level. seriously, right now with you its like the drunk guy who doesnt understand why his friends are taking his keys away after he fell down the stairs and threw up on the bartender. and does it again every friday. Edited February 2, 2010 by Jesus_lol
Nihil Obstat Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='01 February 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1265087608' post='2049501'] and its about time for somebody who isnt either jamie or a girl to step in and also say, dude you need some help. seriously, in normal life i am quite willing to let the dirty jokes fly and be innapropriate myself, but i know the time and place for all that; and having tea with your grandma, job interviews, first dates and posting on PM are NOT the right places for that. every time and place has a certain level of that it will tolerate and enjoy, and clearly you are overestimating PM's tolerance level. seriously, right now with you its like the drunk guy who doesnt understand why his friends are taking his keys away after he fell down the stairs and threw up on the bartender. every friday. [/quote] Yes, good post Nick. This is getting too consistently inappropriate. I don't want to have to put up with this anymore.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now