Theoketos Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 [quote] Hello, Unfortunately, your recent registration application at BaptistBoard.com has been declined. We are located at: [url="http://www.baptistboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi"]http://www.baptistboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi[/url] Your registered name was: theoketos [/quote] You know I really was interested in learning. I was not going to go sheep stealing. I pray that they get over their pride.
aByzantineCatholic Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 Theotokos, My account was denied as well. God Bless!
homeschoolmom Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 (edited) I wonder why... Mine was accepted... Good news! Your recent registration application at BaptistBoard.com has just been approved. You are now an authorized member of the community! Please come visit us now at [url="http://www.baptistboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi"]http://www.baptistboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi[/url] Edited April 10, 2004 by homeschoolmom
VeraMaria Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 I applied a long time ago and was rejected... whatever
Brother Adam Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 Because Homeschool mom is probably a weaker debater and they think they can convert her back. You two on the other hand would defend the Catholic faith adequately, your registrations were denied.
Paladin D Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 I wonder if I registered... maybe I should use another name and e-mail account?
prov31girl Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 Wow...that's really crappy. Kinda cowardly too.
ironmonk Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Theoketos' date='Apr 10 2004, 05:04 PM'] You know I really was interested in learning. I was not going to go sheep stealing. I pray that they get over their pride. [/quote] They denied "ironmonk" so... I'm on there as Crossbarer... You can also do what I did and build a similar website [url="http://www.BaptistBoard.net"]http://www.BaptistBoard.net[/url] <--- it's a baptist board where Catholics will not be censored. I plan to do more when time allows... I might start advertising it as a gift for baptists from Catholics. God Bless, ironmonk Edited April 11, 2004 by ironmonk
BLAZEr Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 They denied Blazer . . . let's see if I can sneak in with another name? mwuhahahahahah
homeschoolmom Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Apr 10 2004, 05:29 PM'] Because Homeschool mom is probably a weaker debater and they think they can convert her back. You two on the other hand would defend the Catholic faith adequately, your registrations were denied. [/quote] Booooooooooo! Thanks a lot, Adam!! Scratch Grand Rapids off our summer itinerary!!! I think that I just answered my questionaire honestly as I saw it at the time. Questions about my home church (which at the time happened to be Baptist) and my summary of beliefs... I can't help it if they didn't ask if I was in RCIA.... "weaker debator"... indeed!!! Edited April 11, 2004 by homeschoolmom
Brother Adam Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 Tsk. Need I say it again? They are here, on phatmass, reading this board, and keeping tabs. Homeschool mom, not that you can't defend the faith- but look at it this way, I'm allowed on it.
GodsThespianChic Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 I'm seeing if they will let me join...just for kicks...lol...
Theoketos Posted April 11, 2004 Author Posted April 11, 2004 [quote name='aByzantineCatholic' date='Apr 10 2004, 03:15 PM'] Theotokos, My account was denied as well. God Bless! [/quote] You know I spelled my name right I am not the God-Bearer I am the God seeker... SHHESH learn some more greek...j/k God Bless you too,
BLAZEr Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 I'm on . . . but I totally lied on my application . . . In fact, I kinda feel guilty . . . cuz, well, even though I didn't technically lie . . . my answers were intended to be deceptive . . . I'm not using my real name, I did not say that I was a Catholic, and well, all the same . . . I'm on! muwahahahahaha
Brother Adam Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Apr 10 2004, 10:52 PM'] ^WAAAH? Does that sound kind of Creepy? [/quote] Yes, and it blows my mind that people are going hahaha, I'm being deceptive and signing up and I'm signing up as so and so. Geez. Well, now they know who you are and trust me they don't have any more respect for you after this thread. I'm a former moderator and keep in touch with several from the board. Please. I do know what goes on there.
Ashley Posted April 11, 2004 Posted April 11, 2004 I am a member. The Baptist Board is a grand place where you will meet wonderful people! [url="http://www.baptistboard.com"]http://www.baptistboard.com[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now