Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1269367935' post='2078445'] JMJ Oh, wow, my english is being corrected again [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/hijack.gif[/img] [/quote] I'm doing a linguistics project on morphology. I can't help it.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1269367935' post='2078445'] JMJ Oh, wow, my english is being corrected again [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/hijack.gif[/img] [/quote] LOL!! I'm probably the only one who finds discussions about grammar interesting.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='23 March 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1269372129' post='2078481'] LOL!! I'm probably the only one who finds discussions about grammar interesting. [/quote] You should meet Rexi. He hasn't been on much for the last week or so, but he loves his grammar.
MIKolbe Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='23 March 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1269364783' post='2078419'] JMJ At least I'm not wearing a purse. And I have seen the European waist bag version, and that's a purse, too. [/quote] you're a purse!
Tridenteen Posted March 23, 2010 Author Posted March 23, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='23 March 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1269372268' post='2078483'] You should meet Rexi. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] He hasn't been on much for the last week or so, but he loves his grammar. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol.gif[/img] [/quote] JMJ it's really bad when they're both on the same phorum, shredding the same post. EDIT This would all be better if we communicate by music. MIKolbe, say what you want, it is a stinking purse. I know because my mother has exactly the same one (for field trips to Milan) Edited March 23, 2010 by Tridenteen
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='23 March 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1269375357' post='2078497'] JMJ it's really bad when they're both on the same phorum, shredding the same post. [/quote] I don't think we ever do that. If he's online I leave the grammar up to him.
MIKolbe Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='23 March 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1269375357' post='2078497'] JMJ it's really bad when they're both on the same phorum, shredding the same post. EDIT This would all be better if we communicate by music. MIKolbe, say what you want, it is a stinking purse. I know because my mother has exactly the same one (for field trips to Milan) [/quote] chump.
Tridenteen Posted March 23, 2010 Author Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='23 March 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1269375699' post='2078498'] I don't think we ever do that. If he's online I leave the grammar up to him. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] [/quote] JMJ You did it once...or was that USAirwaysIHS? I will leave you now to ponder the evils of boy's choirs, whilst I clean the kitchen, and scheme up ways to earn fast cash and take over the world and make it a socialist regime in which I am Empress Supreme.
dominicansoul Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 i find the voices of little boys in song the most beautiful sound on all the earth...
Tridenteen Posted March 23, 2010 Author Posted March 23, 2010 JMJ Ignatius of Loyola[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/welcome.gif[/img] MIKolbe [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/spam_sign.gif[/img] Nihil [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/hijack.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/spam.gif[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='23 March 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1269375866' post='2078500'] JMJ You did it once...or was that USAirwaysIHS? I will leave you now to ponder the evils of boy's choirs, whilst I clean the kitchen, and scheme up ways to earn fast cash and take over the world and make it a socialist regime in which I am Empress Supreme. [/quote] Probably USAir. Why are you socialist all of a sudden anyway? [quote name='Tridenteen' date='23 March 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1269376018' post='2078503'] JMJ Ignatius of Loyola[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/welcome.gif[/img] MIKolbe [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/spam_sign.gif[/img] Nihil [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/hijack.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/spam.gif[/img] [/quote] There is no off-topic in the LB.
Tridenteen Posted March 23, 2010 Author Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='23 March 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1269376372' post='2078505'] Probably USAir. Why are you socialist all of a sudden anyway? There is no off-topic in the LB. [/quote] JMJ I'm a Latin Rite Traddy Socialist now cuz I want to be. When you had a talking beard, did I make fun of you? Don't answer that.
Ora et Labora Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 This thread is retarded. Boys choirs are awesome.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='23 March 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1269378970' post='2078527'] JMJ I'm a Latin Rite Traddy Socialist now cuz I want to be. When you had a talking beard, did I make fun of you? Don't answer that. [/quote] Traddies aren't allowed to be socialists. The popes all say so.
Moosey Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='23 March 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1269375357' post='2078497'] MIKolbe, say what you want, it is a stinking purse. I know because my mother has exactly the same one (for field trips to Milan) [/quote] Milan dahling, Milan... [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8e-Uw6yhgHw/Sfjz-xhkMaI/AAAAAAAAA7I/Bt2EmEFD-jE/s400/edna+mode.jpg[/img] [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='23 March 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1269375699' post='2078498'] I don't think we ever do that. If he's online I leave the grammar up to him. [/quote] Rexi is Nihil's wingman. Pay attention, it ain't a bowl of cherries if they catch you off guard.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='23 March 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1269382727' post='2078582'] Rexi is Nihil's wingman. Pay attention, it ain't a bowl of cherries if they catch you off guard. [/quote] We're more like partners in a mob syndicate.
Moosey Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='23 March 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1269382789' post='2078584'] We're more like partners in a mob syndicate. [/quote] Your mob names must be frick and frack. [img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/85235855_a0e92d2643_o.jpg[/img]
Tridenteen Posted March 23, 2010 Author Posted March 23, 2010 JMJ English grammer people are soooo weird. Rexi and Nihil are in cahoots? That is weird.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='23 March 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1269382925' post='2078588'] Your mob names must be frick and frack. [img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/85235855_a0e92d2643_o.jpg[/img] [/quote] Ah............ maybe not.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 Here's Rexi and myself: [img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1230/575839361_481297a26d.jpg[/img] I'm Batman.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now