Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anti Boy's Choir, Am I The Only One?


Boy's Choirs  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Ora et Labora
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='25 March 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1269538911' post='2079786']
you are either blind or slow in the head.

wait.. you're a traddy..

i know the answer ;)
[/quote]

ahahaha!

:hehe:

Posted

[quote name='Ora et Labora' date='24 March 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1269480720' post='2079459']
I just went to a Texas Boys Choir Concert at my college recently. The director gave us a talk about what it's like to direct choirs with boys ages 12-18! ! He says it's a trip but it's amazing how awesome it can be at the same time. :) They were really talented.
[/quote]
Yeah. It's tough for boys, I guess. I wouldn't know. I wasn't singing when my voice was changing over. Apparently mine isn't settled though. Few more years to go. Maybe I'll develop a nice lower range.

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='24 March 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1269483592' post='2079487']
JMJ
Yeah, I'm crazy. My mom told me to get over it. I figure it's better to be crazy about being anti boy choir, then to be a green world junkie. I tried doing this when the girl's choir at my community was threatened by a possible boy's choir, which would take over our Mass times. People supported the boy's choir more.
[/quote]
Lawl. I like how you say you're not a green hippy. That is win.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...