Krush2k2 Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 I'm straight catholic, but I attend a penecostal youth group. Its Dallas First Assembly of God. Its huge hispanic population that attends its Sunday service are all former Catholics. I'm close to all of them, and they know im a cataholic. Anyways, one night at youth group we were having an overnight lock in-so I hid in the main room, which happens to have a huge whiteboard in front of everything. While I was in there I got bored(this was a saturday night) so I got a red marker and wrote in huge letters all accross the white board HAIL MARY. So everyone in the morning service were probably shocked to see that in thier church. I thought it was pretty cool, especially since they are such anti catholic. If you cant tell-I am real prideful about my faith-I was told on our missions trip to New Orleans that that was my weakness-lol I also during that time got into a huge one on one showdown with Michael Jo Baear, one of the most famous penecostal/prophet charismatics in the whole world-if yall wanna hear that story also just lemme know-my post getting to long lol yall ShaRe!
Cesar624 Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 I mostly rep my Catholicism by wearing my Crucifix, my St. Barbara pendeant, or my Rosary from time to time. I also back up the Church anytime I hear someone say something stupid or incorrect about it. I try.
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 my scapular gets them everytime! :ph34r:
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 hey krush......ur hispanic? dude you need to join our Vato Locos Club
dUSt Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Apr 12 2004, 09:43 PM'] hey krush......ur hispanic? dude you need to join our Vato Locos Club [/quote] lol He's whiter than me...
Sinner Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 And I will testify...... Dust is a VERY caucasion man.... like really wonder bread. Hey Yall..... rep the religeon by your acts.... that is all that matters, by your actions will you and therefore your religeon be known. Peace. Wanna see a white boy pack down some tacos, so very tasty and good for you,?
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote]lol He's whiter than me...[/quote] oh wait!! is that even [i]possible[/i]? LOL just kidding
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote name='Sinner' date='Apr 12 2004, 09:55 PM'] And I will testify...... Dust is a VERY caucasion man.... like really wonder bread. Hey Yall..... rep the religeon by your acts.... that is all that matters, by your actions will you and therefore your religeon be known. Peace. Wanna see a white boy pack down some tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? [/quote] yeah i've had the most high honor of meeting him also LOL :ph34r: but hey our club has honorable mention members also! and besides i thought as long as ur a vato at heart it doesn't matter how white you are!
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 Prayers and Acts...Rep the Church and the Pope. Sounds like a pretty wicked sweet club! Pax et Agape per Maria, Andy
luciana Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 I wear a necklace w/ an Our Lady of Fatima medal. I got it at my Baptism when from my godmother. When I was baby it reached down to my legs, now it's a cute petite necklace. I have cousins and friendswho are non-denom and I wear it around them. my small little attempts. I'm trying to get stronger in speaking out around my sis. and cousins and friends.
Krush2k2 Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 Whoa whoa whoa, I feel the need to defend myself here haha. First of all, I am truly a vato at heart-all my friends are hispanic, I went overseas to the dominican republic with a hispanic family, with my ex girlfriend I became close(reallie close_ with over 7 huge hispanic families that consider me thier second son. DusT must say im whiter than him cuz the day I chilled at his house I was wearing my American Eagle attire and wasnt saying words such as "dope" and yo yo yo like the other rappers among me haha. I should be made an honorable member of the vatos locos club-besides thats what I call all my friends-my vatos. I'm the most amigo a white dude can go lol. Much LovE!
BLAZEr Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 Oh no . . . First Eminem . . . and now, we got a Vato Loco wannabe . . . Well, if you pass the Foundsheep interview, then you're in . . . He's as vato loc as they get . . . in fact, he's more Barrio than a G-ride with the Virgen on the hood . . .
Krush2k2 Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 Alsooo, my hair is kinda shaggy now-it used to be shaved with a zero like a true vato. I used to look like a hispanic marine-I used to get a zero on the sides of my hair every three days-how Vato is that?
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote name='BLAZEr' date='Apr 12 2004, 11:21 PM'] Oh no . . . First Eminem . . . and now, we got a Vato Loco wannabe . . . Well, if you pass the Foundsheep interview, then you're in . . . He's as vato loc as they get . . . in fact, he's more Barrio than a G-ride with the Virgen on the hood . . . [/quote] meet blazer krush....the official vato loco club spokesperson! another true vato!
Krush2k2 Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 Haha yea-in fact I even made a post earlier asking if anyone knew where I could get a graffitti style T shirt with the Virgin Mary on it. But im far from a wannabe, im just one cool chico
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 and blazer is also.....our acting president when foundsheep is in hiding from the police? LOL im just kidding foundsheep1! sorry for hijacking this thread. welcome to the phatmass vato loco club krush your in! dues are 200 pesos and we have tacos, so very tasty and good for you, at every meeting..... continue with your regular programming on repping the faith
Krush2k2 Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 whoa littleflower, 9,000 posts? , even if i made 50 posts a day that would take me 6 months. I need to start posting more, I have like 40, everyone else has like 500, 600 or in the thousands. lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='Apr 12 2004, 11:37 PM'] whoa littleflower, 9,000 posts? , even if i made 50 posts a day that would take me 6 months. I need to start posting more, I have like 40, everyone else has like 500, 600 or in the thousands. lol [/quote] i know. i think i have a sickness. LOL
Krush2k2 Posted April 13, 2004 Author Posted April 13, 2004 littleflower-as my reward for being an honorable vato, i think my initiation gift from you to me should be this [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57990&item=3906946345&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW[/url]
BLAZEr Posted April 13, 2004 Posted April 13, 2004 How many homies do you have on your TV set? If you don't know what Homies are, then you're not a Vato Loco Forever.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now