Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='BLAZEr' date='Apr 12 2004, 11:56 PM'] How many homies do you have on your TV set?

If you don't know what Homies are, then you're not a Vato Loco Forever. [/quote]
BLAZER!! :crackup:

or how about if you dont know the difference btw a homemade tortilla and a store bought tortilla?

oh geez, homies?! you crack me up!! :rolling:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Apr 12 2004, 11:42 PM'] littleflower-as my reward for being an honorable vato, i think my initiation gift from you to me should be this

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57990&item=3906946345&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW[/url] [/quote]
why thank you! :tiphat:

and how much is 200 pesos anyways in us dollars? :blink:

Posted

I have a never-ending closet of Catholic shirts which I constantly wear (partly because most were free, and all are cool!)

I can thank my youth director, Matt Gill, for supplying most of them: [url="http://www.remnantband.com"]Remnant[/url] They have a few there, but so far (except for Matt himself) we think I have the largest collection. :)

Plus I just try to live by St. Francis' words: "Preach the Gospel...and if necessary, use words!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...