Bennn Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='22 April 2010 - 04:54 AM' timestamp='1271904865' post='2097711'] They don't have T-Bone steaks in Belgium?! WOW, you have no idea what you're missing out on! [/quote] We've got the beer and the chocolate. So, no worries.
SaintOfVirtue Posted April 22, 2010 Posted April 22, 2010 [quote name='Bennn' date='22 April 2010 - 07:25 AM' timestamp='1271946338' post='2097982'] We've got the beer and the chocolate. So, no worries. [/quote] We've got those also, so you're still missing out.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='22 April 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1271975685' post='2098243'] We've got those also, so you're still missing out. [/quote] Bud Light and Snickers don't count.
SaintOfVirtue Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='22 April 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1271982814' post='2098300'] Bud Light and Snickers don't count. [/quote] I was thinking more along the lines of local privately owned brewery beer and See's Candies.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='22 April 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1271983012' post='2098304'] I was thinking more along the lines of local privately owned brewery beer and See's Candies. [/quote] Pics or it didn't happen.
ardillacid Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='T-Bone _' date='20 April 2010 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1271797231' post='2096935'] :wave: [/quote]
SaintOfVirtue Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='22 April 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1271989400' post='2098342'] Pics or it didn't happen. [/quote] Sorry, no pics, as I cannot drink yet. I was just saying when I can it will be from a microbrewery whose existence is proven by this link: www.mammothbrewingco.com And I already eat See's Candies, but am to lazy to post pics of myself eating chocolate.
Bennn Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='23 April 2010 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1271999262' post='2098407'] Sorry, no pics, as I cannot drink yet. I was just saying when I can it will be from a microbrewery whose existence is proven by this link: www.mammothbrewingco.com And I already eat See's Candies, but am to lazy to post pics of myself eating chocolate. [/quote] So you have pictures of yourself eating chocolate? Sorry, just being annoying. I'm still not fond of the idea of having a whole cow carcass on my plate, though.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='Bennn' date='23 April 2010 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1272035978' post='2098546'] So you have pictures of yourself eating chocolate? Sorry, just being annoying. I'm still not fond of the idea of having a whole cow carcass on my plate, though. [/quote] You'd need a ridiculously big plate.
Nihil Obstat Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='Bennn' date='23 April 2010 - 12:05 PM' timestamp='1272042356' post='2098618'] And a saw. [/quote] That too. This would be an entire cow: [img]http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/animals/assets/bloody_hard_work.jpg[/img]
Bennn Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/shock.gif[/img]
Bennn Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 Do you always make your points with such vivid imagery? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [quote name='Bennn' date='23 April 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1272058709' post='2098780'] Do you always make your points with such vivid imagery? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img] [/quote] [spoiler][img]http://rosettasister.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/just-say-no.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
SaintOfVirtue Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 [img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/148012/148012,1248714044,1/stock-photo-t-bone-steak-34347775.jpg[/img] That is a t-bone steak. Notice the shape of the bone.
T-Bone _ Posted April 24, 2010 Author Posted April 24, 2010 [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='23 April 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1272063348' post='2098833'] [img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/148012/148012,1248714044,1/stock-photo-t-bone-steak-34347775.jpg[/img] That is a t-bone steak. Notice the shape of the bone. [/quote] What are those funny looking things to the left of it?
Nihil Obstat Posted April 24, 2010 Posted April 24, 2010 [quote name='T-Bone _' date='24 April 2010 - 10:54 AM' timestamp='1272124499' post='2099206'] What are those funny looking things to the left of it? [/quote] Looks like green beans.
Moosey Posted April 24, 2010 Posted April 24, 2010 [quote name='SaintOfVirtue' date='23 April 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1272063348' post='2098833'] [img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/148012/148012,1248714044,1/stock-photo-t-bone-steak-34347775.jpg[/img] That is a t-bone steak. Notice the shape of the bone. [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now