Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

txdinghysailor
Posted

The question is, are you back in black?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaZmY52gHM[/media]

Posted

[quote name='txdinghysailor' date='05 May 2010 - 09:18 AM' timestamp='1273072699' post='2105368']
The question is, are you back in black?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaZmY52gHM[/media]
[/quote]

I wear nothing but black most days.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

I find myself in the same situation....
I'm...back?
I guess oddities move in heards.

Posted

Oddities do move in herds.

Winchester
Posted

It's called a crash of oddities.

Posted

I figured it would be a rash of oddities, you know, like a rash of bacon?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...